CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Croatia could literally lead 2:0 now...

Fabris started to attack with a lot of more power and She is leading this team like She needed to !!!

• Very easy and predictable matches so far except for Turkey x Croatia.

Let's see if the quarter finals will be better.

• And Croatia took second set very easy !!!

Fabris with 70% in attack but everyone played nice volleyball, Ikic is playing really good defence and they are serving really good.

Turkey has really bad reception I know that I wrote that many time but I can't believe it. Is it because of our good serve or they just can't recive good. I mean even Meliha who is very good reciver can't recive good.

• Turkey plays really bad, but maybe this lost set will be good. Just what they need to wake up a little. Ebrar played for the first time today in last point.

Also Croatia was very good this set and punished Turkish reception well

• And Croatia took second set very easy !!!

Fabris with 70% in attack but everyone played nice volleyball, Ikic is playing really good defence and they are serving really good.

Turkey has really bad reception I know that I wrote that many time but I can't believe it. Is it because of our good serve or they just can't recive good. I mean even Meliha who is very good reciver can't recive good.

I think Simge is the problem, she can't dig either and doesn't help the OHs that much. Gizem Örge is missed crazily

• Eda top scorer for Turkey with 13 points :super:

• bulgaria in 2013,2015,2017 didnt qualify to quarterfinals although they had many stars in the team..now with a weaker roster they have better results :win:

• Turkey with Naz, Ebrar and Kubra in 3rd set

• Croatia is not steping back :whistle:

Fabris finally :super:

• Turkey just don't have a decent OH after Gozde.

Neriman Özsoy: hold my beer

• Turkey isn't fun to watch unless they are winning decisively because it's just one Gui ft after another :thumbdown:

• Beta Dumancic is scoring, I can't believe it :whistle:

• What happend to Fabris after 1.set :super::white:

• Croatian libero Rene Sain is playing so good, Fabris without any mistakes :thumbup:Croatia can win this match if they will keep this level. It would be the biggest surprise during this ECh :white:

• What wrong choices from Brcic on the end of this set:wall: