CEV Men’s European Championship 2019 - hosts France, Slovenia, Belgium and the Netherlands

• So many mistakes from both sides, yikes. I expected a higher level, especially from the French tbh. Not a very entertaining match so far.r

Not e ntertaining? What the hell are you watching? Stakes are high, euro semis. Raucous french crowd. Close sets, plenty of showboating back and forth between the likes of Kovacevic and Ngapeth..this is SUPERB.

• France has been stuck in the weak side for 3 points.

• Not e ntertaining? What the hell are you watching? Stakes are high, euro semis. Raucous french crowd. Close sets, plenty of showboating back and forth between the likes of Kovacevic and Ngapeth..this is SUPERB.

Yeah, I'm not feeling it too much. But happy for you I guess?

• I appreciate the rallies but there are so many mistakes from both sides that are creating those chances.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Third set goes to Serbia. I won't blame France since it's hard to defeat Serbia when Lisinac and Atanasijevic are on fire. But to be honest, they've been doing a lot of mistakes. Only N'gapeth performing great won't do much, Boyer should also be in a good shape, and keep it during the set.

• France is killing themselves. Toniutti or probably the MBs are calling the wrong plays to attack.

They are defending quite well but messy in the counter attack. Even Grebennikov made a mistake with a chance ball situation. That's unusual for him. I think they are trying to outpace the serbian block but it ends up being blocked anyway because Lyneel as a lefty tried to be more aggressive with the serbian wall instead of exploring it like Uros does.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Serbia leads 2-1. France simply can't play anymore. They struggle with passing and spiking just too much.

How long can Serbia put this big pressure from the service line?

Lyneel is back. Ivovic starts instead of Petric.

• It seems Toniutti finally found a way to trick Serbian block, providing perfect sets for N'gapeth, nevertheless the Serbian serve is still putting lots of pressure on reception. France serving seems to be working now. Are we going for a 5th? France seems to be back with a decent block and reception, plus good sets and serves.

• Not e ntertaining? What the hell are you watching? Stakes are high, euro semis. Raucous french crowd. Close sets, plenty of showboating back and forth between the likes of Kovacevic and Ngapeth..this is SUPERB.

I agree ! Additionally killing blocks and some aces.

• Lyneel is very useful if he plays at his normal level.

He has a great serve, and as a left-hand OH, he is not afraid of the weak side.

Lyneel's reception and dig are as solid as Tillie.

• The set #5 is coming. If Serbia can turn this set around, I will shut up for a month.

• N'gapeth has been performing superbly tonight. How many aces for Lyneel until now? Even with his serve errors, he's had a night full of aces. Boyer also has been good, having ups and downs but finally doing what he should do in the fourth set and crucial points.

Atanasijevic choking again....