Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2018/2019

• Yes, no informations in Stuttgart aside from keeping Rivers, Kästern, Koskelo and Cesar are known so far. Where the information is from, that Wilhite goes to Brazil? Currently it is totally unclear, who will be the OHs and Middles next season. So they should now win the championship, it isn't clear, if they will have such a strong team also next season...

Regarding Drpa: Hernandez made very bad experiences with the worst AM Stuttgart team in first league ever, when he took over in the season a group not harmonizing, the season after he found a very well working group of essentially 8 players, who got unexpectedly first time to the finals. So he is since then very picky regarding the players especially with their character, performance alone like Drpa as strong opposite will not convince him anymore.

• In Stuttgart they think still about OH. I heard that maybe they keep 3 and buy only one more on better leavel. For MB I don’t know really what happen there.

Dresden. I know that they will have 5 OH and they want contract on more opposite for roster. That like I said Emma will sit on the bench for next 1-2 years only I hope not for 3. They I smart because will have one Libero and probably 3 MB. On the end we will see what happen there.

From Schwerin Geerties probably want go to Italy but in my opinion she is to week to go ther but maybe I’m wrong.

• From Schwerin Geerties probably want go to Italy but in my opinion she is to week to go ther but maybe I’m wrong.

I think it's the right step for her! Even though right now in the playoff finals she is attacking like a year ago, she was doing really well throughout regular season, and in order to improve even further she needs to move abroad now. Just look at Hanna Orthmann's development in Monza...

• Watching Geerties take the next step in Italy would be really cool. I really like her and I think she'd be a good fit to a lot of teams there.

• In Stuttgart they think still about OH. I heard that maybe they keep 3 and buy only one more on better leavel. For MB I don’t know really what happen there.

https://women.volleybox.net/transfers/2019-20/ALL/6

Here I saw that they wanted to sign Lohuis, but I don't know how reliable this source is:/ Anyway I think she can be a good option, because I don't think both McCage and Tapp will stay.

• I'm also not sure, that I can finish an important duty today before the match starts respective ends. But I hope, Stuttgart finishes it today, despite I have time to view live at Saturday...

• I wasn't able to watch the whole match, but from what i've seen, I finally have to say Pogany played a good match! I think I took over the good vibes;)

• Yes easy 3-0 win. Pogany MVP

• Wow, this has been pretty one-sided...

Schwerin - Stuttgart 3:0 (15, 18, 16)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/2525.pdf

MVP: Anna Pogany / Jana Franziska Poll

Series 2:2

I read that Julia Schaefer got injured in 2nd set, can anyone tell what happened?

5th and decisive match to be played in Stuttgart on Saturday. My initial feeling that Schwerin will again be champion is returning to old strength now :super:

• Schaefer got injured by a defensive action. It didn't look serious, but she was crying and grabbed her ankle. Eventually she had to been carried off the court.