Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Announcer sounds like he's holding in a bong hit

• Can Fabris stop tipping balls, my God. Wolosz is not giving her nice sets but at least kill that ball -.-

• Now Carlini is playing very good but others are not helping her... She is even playing with MB

• Novaro defense is so unmotivated

• Wolosz distributes great so far! But also kudos to the reception, because it's spot on! Also the block is getting a lot of touches. Hill is playing so good, both in attack and defense:obey:
    Novara with to much errors, especially on serve:white:

• Novaro defense is so unmotivated

It is hard to have defence against Conegliano, I mean Wolosz is doing crazy job with her fast sets. Their is no double block it is very hard to have good defence with single block...

• Wolosz is a revelation to my novice eyes. Even after she lets go of the ball I'm not sure where it's going :thumbup:

• Wolosz distributes great so far! But also kudos to the reception, because it's spot on! Also the block is getting a lot of touches. Hill is playing so good, both in attack and defense:obey:
    Novara with to much errors, especially on serve:white:

Barbolini said that they need to serve very strong on time out, so this is the price

• Danesi wtf was that :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fabris is still tipping over and over again. My God :wall:

• Danesi again mistake at serve. Steping on the line, I just can't hahahahahah:lol:

• I'm sorry but how stupid you can be to make two of those mistakes on serve:wall:

What's happening to Danesi and her toss?

If i'm not wrong I have seen her making more mistakes before with the toss. At least I always thought she had a weird toss:/

• Finally, Fabris started to play...

• This is first set that Novara in finals. This second set was way more interesting :)