Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Energa Kalisz updated - what about MB Katarzyna Drewniak? Looking at roster IMHO they need one more OH

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I made a mistake. Katarzyna Drewniak will leave the team but OH Justyna Andrzejczak is going to stay in the team.

• Tomorrow the supercup will be played between Budowlani and Chemik. Budowlani did not impress me at all against the hungarian opposition during the weekend, especially they were more than horrible in reception initially, but I guess they should be favourites today anway (?). Regardless, will be interesting to see the gigantic youngster Magdalena Stysiak for the first the time in such a high stage-game and how she fares in the match-up against Brakocevic in the OPP-battle, but without help from the likes of Bianka Busa (I guess she might be rested after WCH) I guess it might be a too tough task for her to carry them through.

• I think Magda Stysiak isn't the only player that are able to score points. They also have for example Chiaka Ogbugu or Natalia Mędrzyk who's solid OH.

• I think Magda Stysiak isn't the only player that are able to score points. They also have for example Chiaka Ogbugu or Natalia Mędrzyk who's solid OH.

Yes, its true. I forgot about Medrzyk since I have previously known her as Kurnikowska. About Ogbugu, I have never seen her play to be honest, but she seems promising solely based on merits.

• Ogbogu is way too good for the Polish league.

Yes, she is. I guess its only a matter of time before Ogbogu and Stysiak moves to Italy, it would be the most natural career step for them in terms of development. They are to inexperienced for the top teams in Turkey and to good for most of the lower ranked teams there.

• Yes, she is. I guess its only a matter of time before Ogbogu and Stysiak moves to Italy, it would be the most natural career step for them in terms of development. They are to inexperienced for the top teams in Turkey and to good for most of the lower ranked teams there.

What bugs me is that she did well in Italy last year too. She wasn't dominant, sure, but it was only her first season and she was better than average. Her previous club (was it Firenze? I forgot) messed up imo.

• What bugs me is that she did well in Italy last year too. She wasn't dominant, sure, but it was only her first season and she was better than average. Her previous club (was it Firenze? I forgot) messed up imo.

Yes, but Chemik is quite a good team, maybe they don't have superstars but they have players like Busa, Mędrzyk, Krzos, who are good and also some young promising players like Łukasik or Stysiak. Of course Polish league is worse than Italian but I don't think that Chemik is worse than Firenze + she will have a chance to play in Champions League so I think it was a good move for her to join Police.

• Yes, but Chemik is quite a good team, maybe they don't have superstars but they have players like Busa, Mędrzyk, Krzos, who are good and also some young promising players like Łukasik or Stysiak. Of course Polish league is worse than Italian but I don't think that Chemik is worse than Firenze + she will have a chance to play in Champions League so I think it was a good move for her to join Police.

I don't think Chemik is a bad team either! Playing in Champions League might be good for her indeed.

• I made a mistake. Katarzyna Drewniak will leave the team but OH Justyna Andrzejczak is going to stay in the team.

Thanks for correction, looks like Adrianna Budzoń (S) joined team as I see her on club's website.

I know Rebeka Lazic (OP) is in club as well, so they should find 1-2 MBs to complete roster

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game