Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• 2:1 for Budowlani Łódź in the final, great match by Twardowska with 13/19 :white:

But Stysiak replaced her in the 5th set.

Edit: Stysiak was already subbed 😁

• 1st final match

ŁKS Łódź - Budowlani Łódź 3:2 (22:25, 29:27, 21:25, 25:20, 15:7)

MVP: Izabela Kowalińska :obey:

• The first final match is for ŁKS Łódź, once again, ŁKS's MB's saved the team in crucial moments, Efimienko with 20 pts (70% attack) and 13 by Alagierska :heart:

Efimienko was brilliant today, 14 points from attack, 4 blocks, 2 aces, I hope she will play so good also in NT :heart:

Trio Kąkolewska - Efimienko - Alagierska :obey::rose:

• Efimienko played really good. She's awesome slider when there is a good setter in her team.

• KSZO Ostrowiec has a new coach Tomasz Kamuda.

Is he the 5th coach this year? :D

• Some rumors from polish websites:

Rachel Rourke (don't think it's true) and Zuzanna Efimienko might join Chemik Police. Iga Chojnacka, Martyna Grajber, Natalia Mędrzyk will stay in the team.

Radomka Radom wants to be in top 6 next season. The president said they are going to sign with so many polish (ex-)NT member as possible XD They're negotiating with Daria Przybylak, Kinga Kasprzak, Małgorzata Jasek, Agnieszka Bednarek, Paulina Szpak

Izabella Rapacz (Opp/ USA) signed with club from LSK. According to rumours it's Volley Wrocław. Weronika Wołodko will probably stay in the team/

BKS Bielsko-Biała will probably sign Szumera, Łyszkiewicz and Ewelina Polak.

Alexandra Frantti and Katarzyna Marcyniuk are rumored to join Legionovia. Stencel, Pacak and Słonecka might also join the team.

Anna Kaczmar is rumored to be back in polish league (She will probably join MKS Kalisz).

Bączyńska and Twardowska will stay in Budowlani Łódź.

Kamila Witkowska will stay in Developres. Eva Yaneva will leave the team.

• There were also some rumors about Niverka Marte in Police and that Micelli could be the coach of the team in the next season.

Other sources say they're going to have Parisi, Plak and Carlini.

• Agnieszka Bednarek in Radom? :what:

There were also some rumors about Niverka Marte in Police and that Micelli could be the coach of the team in the next season.

Rumor about Marte was fake, somebody add this rumor on volleybox and the source link was her twitter account, anyway somebody reported that it was fake and now it’s deleted.

• Agnieszka Bednarek in Radom? :what:

As I said it's just a roumor and I don't believe it, tbh. But who knows. They want to be in top 6 next season. As I wrote above, their president want to hire some polish (ex-)NT members.

• 2nd bronze medal match

Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police 2:3 (18:25, 24:26, 25:22, 25:18, 5:15)

MVP: Natalia Mędrzyk :heart:

In matches 1-1

Another tragic game by Mirković, even commentators said that she is the problem of Chemik. Luckily Mędrzyk is back, she was by far the best Chemik’s player today. In Rzeszów - Zaroślińska :obey::obey::obey:

• Chemik's setters are horrible. How can a Polish NT setter make 3 double touch mistakes in one match when she wasnt even playing the whole game... It's so hard to attack from Mirkovic sets, i dont even think that this is only her fault, the attackers could also do something with these sets but she is playing bad, really bad...

• Don't worry about Marlena. She will be ready for VNL :)

Once again Sladjana and Krzos were horrible today. I don't know what happened to Krzos. She used to be quite good libero.

I'm really happy for Mędrzyk. Finally she played the whole game <3

• Don't worry about Marlena. She will be ready for VNL :)

Once again Sladjana and Krzos were horrible today. I don't know what happened to Krzos. She used to be quite good libero.

I'm really happy for Mędrzyk. Finally she played the whole game <3

I think it might be her worst season ever, she looks so lazy like she doesn't give a :!: about the bronze medal.