Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• thanks, sidney, i only watched the first set, i thought lloyd's sets were not good, they were too low, too close to the net, etc.

bruna is impressive not only on serving and attacking, but her defense is very good too. as to whether she can fill sheila's big shoes in the NT, that's another story.

• thanks, sidney, i only watched the first set, i thought lloyd's sets were not good, they were too low, too close to the net, etc.

bruna is impressive not only on serving and attacking, but her defense is very good too. as to whether she can fill sheila's big shoes in the NT, that's another story.

I think filling Sheilla's shoes is something we won't see any time soon. But Bruna is good and she deserves a chance. We will have the Pan American games this year. It is a important tournament for Brazilians. She might have a chance to play there.

• Praia was defeated by minas too many times... Lloyd and Fawcett were not in their normal level. It seems like that the lifter isn’t calm and become unstable,the difficult balls make the attacker lose confidence and the situation get worse and worse.If the lifter can’t be calm in consistent,the team needs a core player who is great enough to get the essential point. The problem is that Praia doesn’t have this kind of player...Lloyd is more suitable for a European team that has a strong attacker and doesn’t need a very fast speed.

• I hope praia learned this lesson for the next season.

Bad transfers especially the outside hitters.. they should let fawcett out as well.

Its only garay, carol doing for praia.

They could sign roberta for setting, kick out carli lloyd!!!!!!!! Get kelsey for oh, mayany for mb (but i guess she wont transfer as her current club is wualified for world championship)

Tassia for libero, could they sign tandara? They should kick out rosamaria, michelle, ellen... too many oh not doing the job..

As for itambr minas, they should get stable reserves.. esp on oh... because if natalia isnt on fire, minas is in danger

• my dream team for brazil:

Mb - carol gattaz! Top form; seconded by, carol - good block and swings hard! Followed by adenizia - awesome in lock... mayany - greatest potential like carol who jumps so high!!!! But needs to know her angles!!!

Oh - gabi and natali duo please! Garay is the no. 1 in attack; with gabi being second likes her swings and power...

Opposite - bruna i dont know with ze but she just got power! And everything!! Tandara only strong attacks and her connection to roberta in the back row pipe is commanding..

Setter - macris all the way! Roberta is good as well...

Libero - if camila brait will still play im ok with it!

• Camila Brait WILL NOT BE BACK TO THE NT.

She said that a million times already.

• Sesc with Kosheleva and Drussyla duo 100% for the first time demolishing Minas right now. They lost the first set but now they are playing really really well and Minas doesnt know what to do to counter. Sesc missed Drussyla so much what an amazing player she is, really complete

• Minas is demolishing now Sesc 11-3 in the third set.

Sesc did really missed Drusylla, but their passing line is still quite fragile.

• Is Minas playing bad or SESC finally stepped up their game?

Minas is not playing a really good game but they are not bad in general, Bruna is totally off and Gattaz is not deadly as normal she is, but other parts of their game are working. Sesc definitely stepped up and showing what they can do in the league. In play-offs they will be on fire, Sesc knows how to win.

• Minas is not playing a really good game but they are not bad in general, Bruna is totally off and Gattaz is not deadly as normal she is, but other parts of their game are working. Sesc definitely stepped up and showing what they can do in the league. In play-offs they will be on fire, Sesc knows how to win.

But Minas is leading on the 5th set now. Seems like another victory for them. But kudos to SESC for putting up a good fight. Thought this is gonna be another 3-0 for Minas.

And welcome back, Drussyla. What a player she really is. Going to the play-off, she is going to get better and better,

• Minas didnt play like a champion, but won like one. Amazing game, Sesc put a really good fight.

• i have not been following matches much lately, how has pena been doing?

She has been really inconsistent. It seems that she lacks self confidence because we know what she can do but she continues making mistakes. At least yesterday she played as a reserve OPP and did a good job but her season as OH has been a really bad one.