CEV Champions League 2019

• What Sylla needed to do, to go out from the court ?? She literally recived 4 bad serve in row and what have Santarelli did?

Shame on them as whole team. They have 10 time more budget than German team.

• lmao 14-19 they were up in last set also Conegliano

Schwerin :super: (I wish their fans were more like Stuttgarts fans though :p)

Drewniok + Lippmann together on court for NT, is there a way this could be made possible?:obey:

• Honestly, because I know well what Schwerin can do as team and what not: this was a rather poor performance by the defending Italian champions and should not happen this way. When last time VBL teams annoyed Italian teams, the latter could avert that attack as expected (this season Busto Arsizio vs. Dresden, last season Casalmaggiore against Stuttgart).

• Conegliano is a team heavily relying on the reception, without which they'll be in trouble because they don't have players that can hit out-of-system balls. And they failed miserably today, especially Sylla, Tirozzi couldn't do any better.

• Congrats to Schewrin! What a match! They played in such an well organized way. Adams was very sharp in the key moments.

Eventhough Sylla had an almost golden performance in the last WCH, I really doubted she could keep that level throughtout the club season. She peaked and overachieved in the WCH. But she is one of the most emotionally) unstable players I have ever seen. And that was the reason of my doubt. In the italian NT she has a good support from Mazzanti and the older players, in Conegliano not. I still remember how nervous she was in the match againt Japan and how much she cried after that win. Same story against Serbia.

Once she overcomes that issue, she will rock as she did in almost all the matches in the WCH.

I remember that the users who doubted she could keep her WCH level were called "racists"...I dont see any reason for that...

• With Megan Hodge on court Conegliano wouldn't have lost this match... unfortunately Sylla is not even close to Megan's level.

Conegliano has a great team with excellent players, but hasn't got any phenomenal one such as Boskovic, Zhu Ting and Egonu.

This season is probably the last one for Egonu in Italian League, because according to rumors she will play in Vakifbank next year. So this is the last chance for Novara to win CL.

Novara(Egonu), Eczacibasi(Boskovic) and Vakifbank(Zhu Ting) are the 3 contenders this year.

Next year Vakifbank with Egonu and Zhu Ting will just smash down everybody:cheesy:

• really?? :white: