CEV Champions League 2019

• Ebrar will be an amazing OH soon! I said maybe she can receive Mihajlovic style but I think she has potential to be an even better receiver despite her height!

Btw gotta give it to Sloetjes, literally she plays almost always great and 100% always great at important moments yet poor girl also always gets so much critique... :/ She and Cansu Özbay have great chemistry also :box:

• Fetisova is such an underrated MB. We all know she is a fantastic blocker, but she is also reliable in attack and with a setter like Maja she is used to her full potential

• Sloetjes is a good OP ,but not great . now the france team is toooooo weak. when vakif in trouble ,you cant depend on her.Zhu and robinson are more important than her. lets be humble.

• Sloetjes is a good OP ,but not great . now the france team is toooooo weak. when vakif in trouble ,you cant depend on her.Zhu and robinson are more important than her. lets be humble.

No one is more reliable than Zhu in difficult situations, but Sloëtjes has proven multiple times she is a great opposite both in vakifbank as in the Dutch national team. She is definitely in the top 5 of best opposites, if not in the top 3.

If Sloetjes is not a great OPP then who is? Just Boskovic and Egonu?

• No one is more reliable than Zhu in difficult situations, but Sloëtjes has proven multiple times she is a great opposite both in vakifbank as in the Dutch national team. She is definitely in the top 5 of best opposites, if not in the top 3.

But among the Top 5, arguably she is the weakest in the blocking department but I still love her anyway especially that game in WCH against USA she was unstoppable!

• If Sloetjes is not a great OPP then who is? Just Boskovic and Egonu?

As far as I'm concerned we have 5 names that belong to this list in alphabetical order:

1. Boskovic - currently the best and the most complete (attack, block, serve)

2. Egonu - same as Boskovic, but more error prone

3. Goncharova - 3-4 years ago I think she was the opposite to beat, but already nearing the end of her prime

4. Sloetjes - somewhere in the middle

5. Tandara - If it weren't for her age, maybe Top 3

• Chemik finally took Set 3, as Moscow players were playing a bit relaxed, lets see if this continues in Set 4

I think she's a great OP, I mean look at how she maintains her condition well at 29 years old and still the biggest scorer for Netherlands in WCH.

And the correct sentences is "When vakif in trouble, they should depend on their team which consists those great player Zhu, Sloetjes, Milena, Cansu, Robinson, and so on."

Let's be real.

• No one is more reliable than Zhu in difficult situations, but Sloëtjes has proven multiple times she is a great opposite both in vakifbank as in the Dutch national team. She is definitely in the top 5 of best opposites, if not in the top 3.

Say no more

• I think she's a great OP, I mean look at how she maintains her condition well at 29 years old and still the biggest scorer for Netherlands in WCH.

And the correct sentences is "When vakif in trouble, they should depend on their team which consists those great player Zhu, Sloetjes, Milena, Cansu, Robinson, and so on."

Let's be real.

haha, i dont want to discuss these things too seriously,but I think most people are not blind. If it makes u happy,u can say anything.

• Lodz 1:0 Minsk

Imoco's CL life is in danger.

• Moscow already got a point for winning two sets, this makes life for Conegliano not easier - but they don't deserve to proceed to quarters, as others already wrote, so it is okay for me.

• Moscow won and is through QFs