CEV Champions League 2019

• Italians lost both AT HOME!

Conegliano got no sets in front of their own crowd. Scandicci got 1. Nothing is sure of course but these matches are not going to be easier in Turkey. Embarassing especially from Conegliano.

• Danesi blocked Boskovic and Santarelli started with her on the bench :gone::down:

She's by far the strongest italian MB. Imoco had zero impact over the net.
    I guess Santarelli wanted to win the game giving up on the defensive middle (Danesi) and putting on court the offensive one (Folie).

No Molten, no party for the italian teams.

• Fabris was playing okay to me: I mean I neve have the feeling like she's a factor against a top team, but she was doing her job quite good today.

Without her Eczacibasi took the leadership in this set.

well i have been saying she isnt a big factor against decent teams and i have been called fabris hater she chokes big time and her game today wasnt good she had tons of errors that is why she got recplaced

• Imoco is really missing a go-to player. Their opposites are not good enough and Sylla can be a good attacker, but she is just to unstable. I only watched the third set, but from what i have seen, Simge outplayed De Genarro today! I expected much more from this match:down:

• Good job Eczacibasi! I know Boskovic was a monster, but I enjoyed so much Larson and KYK performance! Most of all Larson at the end of the second set.

It was a 3-0 but it wasnt easy, come on! Eczacibasi had to come from behind twice in order to close the last two sets. How come could this be easy? :lol:

Ezgi > Gamze. I know Ezgi had some bad sets to the pins, specially to Boskovic, but in general, she showed she deserved to play in the starting six.

Poor Moki, she had to cover so much space in the reception...Danesi should have come earlier. We already know that Eczacibasi MBs were almost a decoration...and nor Folie nor Robin were able to close the diagonal.

• even though ecz didnt play their game it was an easy win 3-0

Yeah, that's impressive. IMHO Boskovic was nowhere close to her best level today. Larson and KYK, on the other hand, are the best outside hitters couple in the world and they proved it. They're simply amazing.

I don't like Boskovic's jump float; I'd rather watch her her top spin service.

• Good job Eczacibasi! I know Boskovic was a monster, but I enjoyed so much Larson and KYK performance! Most of all Larson at the end of the second set.

It was a 3-0 but it wasnt easy, come on! Eczacibasi had to come from behind twice in order to close the last two sets. How come could this be easy? :lol:

Ezgi > Gamze. I know Ezgi had some bad sets to the pins, specially to Boskovic, but in general, she showed she deserved to play in the starting six.

Poor Moki, she had to cover so much space in the reception...

i said it was a easy win considering they didnt really play good today even though tijana scored 25 points she had like 8+ errors and yes both jordan and kim played really good today

• Well, we all know de Kruijf is rather weak on blocking for a middle. It's not just Folie's fault.

Anyway I would never leave Danesi on bench: she's the best player from Imoco IMHO, their silent killer.