2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• You can literally see the ball touch the floor Im shook at how bad they are. Just bcs the system says it doesnt smh

Maybe it's an HD thing. I didn't see it hit the floor

• Two crucial service mistakes by Germany...

• Maybe it's an HD thing. I didn't see it hit the floor

I watch it at HD, it looked at first like a non-touch but when you look at it clearly it was a touch. I can screen that moment if they put the match back up, Im very sure.

• Everybody's hero ... Plak makes an entrance

• Whether it touched the floor or not, NL were gonna win the point anyway if the ref hadn't got involved and it could cost them an Olympic ticket.

• I watch it at HD, it looked at first like a non-touch but when you look at it clearly it was a touch. I can screen that moment if they put the match back up, Im very sure.

At the fingertips, or side of hand? Not that it matters now :lol:

• I hope this match will go in tie...So good volleyball :D

• Germany 2-0 Netherlands.

I have to say, regardless of anything, Germany is playing better simply right now. Very good game of them Schölzel :heart:

• Destiny is on Germany's side. Can't fight destiny. They get the ticket.

• Hanke was really brave to set that two last attacks to Scholzel! Dutch block was never completly ready for that.

• From a German point of view: this is of course a high tension match, but we have reason to be impressed by German NT. Maybe it helps, that they play always in same starting six, this works well so far.

• The replay clearly showed that there was no floor touch...Of course it was a ball difficult to recover for Germany and it would most likely end up in a Ned point.But then Maybe NED shouldn't have given up a good 15-9 lead they had in order to win the set...They chocked so hard in the middle of this set almost as if they wanted to lose on purpose!