2018 FIVB Men's Club World Championship (11/26 to 12/2)

• In my opinion, Lucarelli-Douglas duo from Taubaté is better than Trentino’s. They might not have good results, because Taubaté is a very disorganized team, but, for me, on the paper, they’re better

Brazilian league has lower standards than the italian one. Leal looked a monster in Sada, while we can see how weak he's technically in Italy.

• Damn this is crazy. Trentino Volley with their fifth world.:obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trentino has the best outside hitters couple of the world. Russell-Kovacevic are amazing.

I would go with Lucarelli-Douglas and I still think Juantorena-Leal will be better throughout the season. Let's see

• Brazilian league has such low level that there is a three time world champion including beating two times the best European club (Kazan)...

• Diego Mosna with his greatest gamble and it was worth it.

Trading Lanza for Russell

Grebenikkov and Lisinac to Trento.

Keeping Kovacevic.

I knew this team have potential but I'm still amazed of what he've done in a short notice. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Volkov .Crazy choice

Yeah I would go with Rossard.

#FreeBritney

• MVP: Aaron Russell

Best OH1: Uros Kovacevic

Best OH2: Dmitry Volkov

Best MB1: Robertlandy Simon

Best MB2: Dragan Stankovic

Best OPP: Tsvetan Sokolov

Best Setter: Simone Giannelli

Best Libero: Jenia Grebennikov

#FreeBritney

• I think awards were fair. It was good to represent all medallists, and Volkov is really the only one in Fakel who should get an award...

I hope Leal does develop his volleyball a lot more this year - I suppose that would have been his aim anyway - he had peaked in Sada - and when William left, it hasn't really been the same.

• Lisinac would've made the list if he didn't screw up his serve.:whistle: I like Candellaro but Simon and Stankovic were something else tonight.

#FreeBritney

• Brazilian league has lower standards than the italian one. Leal looked a monster in Sada, while we can see how weak he's technically in Italy.

Yeah, really weak being 3x world champion. And I’m not basing my opinion in club season only, national team season is very important too, and Lucarelli and Douglas are both Olympic Champions and Douglas best OH in this World Championship. So it’s what I said, if we look for titles and on the paper, Douglas-Lucarelli is better. But that’s off topic, sorry for that

• Bruno's face. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I like the presentation style of prizes, each team gets its spotlight. Lube looking like sore losers - like they were given a talking to lol.

• Now Modena won Super Cup and Trentino won WCWC. The best two Italy teams Perugia and Lube got nothing.

• Awww I feel bad for Sokolov. He probably misses Christenson. Who ever accept the sale of Bruno to Lube is looking for a job right now. I hope. :gone:

Balaso did well in my opinion and leveled with Grebenikkov for some moments in the match. I think his transfer to Lube is still meaningful in my opinion.

#FreeBritney