2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• did she divorce already? cause her shirt says akman again...

It’s complicated. She was married and after a short while she changed her name and there were rumors she was divorcing and now we don’t even know. I think she is a bit slow person and under fluence of her mom so I think it is same in her relationships or marriage.

• You will be surprised to hear that but she is also a human being and she can get injured as well. That's why it would be wise to have either antonijevic or zivkovic with the team during important tournaments. Mirkovic was with the main squad for whole week, it didn't seem like it is helping to neither side😏

• More VNL beautiful weirdness: CHN 3–1 DOM

• Serving to De La Cruz did the job.

• I'm intrigued by this #25 Russian player, despite her confusing a serve with a back court attack :rolll:

• If Brazil lose to Russia, will it affect their chance to be in the Final 6?

Yes! They need to win 3-1 or 3-0 to keep it. But since this is just a long tournAment.. winning to russia would be a tool for them to stay on the top 5..

• If Brazil lose to Russia, will it affect their chance to be in the Final 6?

If Brazil loses to this Russia, they should give up this tournament. It's one of the easiest 3 pts they can get and the most fragile Russia they ever found. If they drop points against them, they will need to do a great run of wins back to back to recover from that but I don't see Brazil doing that. Brazil has a squad to fight to be 5th at most.

• The commentator said GABI has the same swing style with GIBA and all of a sudden I have this feeling that Gabi is destined to do great things for the women's volleyball LMFAO

On a side note, WHAT IS AMANDA AND BIA DOING ON COURT STILL?

I dont know but amanda is doing great in serve and reception, she also blocks

Bia is also working on the net. Butby spikes but by tips and easy points

Paula is digging and spikes well

Macris distribution is doing well...

Roberta is serving the team well..

• If Brazil loses to this Russia, they should give up this tournament. It's one of the easiest 3 pts they can get and the most fragile Russia they ever found. If they drop points against them, they will need to do a great run of wins back to back to recover from that but I don't see Brazil doing that. Brazil has a squad to fight to be 5th at most.

LMFAO agreed. Russia's block seemed to be working well on the start of set 2. I nominate Gabi for Best OH this tournament!

Will there be a Dream Team or the traditional Best Players this time?

• Gabi is an angel, or a fairy, like one of the Brazilian commentators likes to call her <3