2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• They desperately need a good OH to compliment Gabi. Natalia might be a good one if her injuries don't get in the way. Plus, having Gabi + Natalia duo is always amazing to watch, and having Macris there will elevate them more since they have been a crucial part of Minas' wins this season. Bring Gattaz and have her pair up with Ana Carol and Tandara as Opp then this Brazilian team might have a chance in Tokyo2020.

• Yeah, this is not gonna go for Brazil today. It's one of those blackout matches that have been happening often since 2017. The fact that the team barely has a bench this year doesn't help. ):

• Brazil really needs Tandara back in shape for the qualifiers for Tokyo 2020. I dont see any player who could replace her.

Gabi is just amazing! Love her :super:

• If I were Zé, I'd just throw the towel and put Lara, Mayany and Tainara in and see what happens. The defeat is pretty much bound to happen anyway.

• Brazil VNL tradition to lose a homer opening week

• Ze i cant understand why u invited lara and mayany and let them be bench to bia and mara...

With regards to julia bergmann and tainara you guys need to ask for sispensation once amanda is called for nt, she plays and you too hold her towel. I pity u guys!

Macris is useless if u have a technician like ze! Ze should resign

• Gabi is the only who is scoring for Brazil. So far, 12 points.

Paula Borgo played well yesterday. But for me, this is the match where she has to show if she is NT material because Brazil is facing one of the few squads which plays almost with all the starters. So far, Paula has scored 5 points.

Let's see how this ends.

Bia is playing so bad. Just tipping, tipping and tipping. Pantufa, like the brazilians say, if I am not wrong. I dont know what else Bia has to do in order to be changed for Mayany. But we already know Ze is just too stubborn.

Just an usual choke from Dominican could change this match.

• Bia is playing so bad. Just tipping, tipping and tipping. Pantufa, like the brazilians say, if I am not wrong. I dont know what else Bia has to do in order to be changed for Mayany. But we already know Ze is just too stubborn.

Just an usual choke from Dominican could change this match.

She should be changed for Lara, who has the best slide in the squad.

• Gabi and Macris connection is just pure class.

Macris MUST be the starter in Brazilian A team. Now I do understand why so many brazilian fans were so angry with Ze because of not calling Macris before.

• Paula reminds me of a young Sheila during her international debut at GP