2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Poland getting further away from the finals.;(;(

It's good Malwina want to rest. She is the best OPP team in this time.

• Congrats to Turkey! It was a fun match to watch!

Well getting a point in such a tough pool isnt such a bad business for Poland. They still depends only on themselves in order to grab a ticket to the Nanjing. I know it should bother to get one point when you were 0-2, but beating this Turkey in straight sets wasnt on their plans.

The matches against DOM and Japan are the key ones :box:

• Great match from Yilmaz, Güneş, Ebrar as OH, Kakolewska, Stysiak, Grajber first 2 sets and both setters of the teams. It came down to Turkey having a wider pool of players to pick from to recover + Gio's coaching mainly. For Poland, Stysiak+Malwina on court together is definitely the future. The other OHs are simply outclassed offense wise against top teams.

Btw Yasemin Guveli is such a cutie and she is gaining confidence slowly, it's her NT debut ofc :rose:

It was an important win for Turkey, lately this all or nothing attitude was starting to become a problem, either they lose 3-0 or win 3-0. Today they broke that curse and fought untill the end, good job!

• This JPN v THA match is everything you want from a JPN v THA match :heart:

• Crazy rallies

• Egonu is fine and after some checks in the hospital she went back to the hotel and passed the night regularly. Anyway, just to be sure, she won't play tonight against Russia.

• Kurogo is showing a little 'go-to' quality here that we don't usually see in Japanese players

• Japan VS Thailand is giving me volleyball orgasm. Fast-offense, precise defense, fast-counter-attack, and amazing rallies.

Kurogo should be starter for Japan. The 2nd OH spot is up for grabs.

I lost track but I think with Japan down 19-22 that Kurogo rattled off seven in a row

[Edit] and won it 26-19 :rolll:

oops

• 22-22.that ball touched flour

Happy you found something

• Kurogo should be starter for Japan.

The best Japan has played in the last year or two was with Kurogo-Koga-Shinnabe starting. Ishii off the bench. A couple times Kurogo didn't make it through the first set, but fine. That was last WCh.

• Coach Nakata is using VNL to give Nabeya a chance to take Koga's spot. Or not :/

• still early, but I see a 3-0 in favor of Japan with the way the Thai girls are playing today

Too bad, because we all need a 5 set match between these teams :)

• I wanted more Miwako Osanai this tournament but still proud and happy she made the team