FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Well, that one on Gonch's hit was pretty

• NORCECA #2 beat AVC #3... poor South Koreans, no point so far! The Martinez sisters are the team's backbones!

Marte speaks good English, she's beautiful indeed.

Btw the Argentinian referee, Karina Noemi Rene, is pretty too :-)

Niverka Marte speaks more than 3 languages. If I m not wrong, maybe 4-5.

______________________________________________________________________________

In the other hand, korean fans, do not be so sad about this second loss. DOM is not a bad team (when they decided to play) and well, there are some korean players that are just back from injuries. For me, Korea is playing much better than in the WCH. It is a slow process.

But they do need a decent OPP for the asian qualification tournemtn.

• Is this Ishikawa related to the amazing Ishikawa on the men's NT? Imagine the power.

yes, shhe's little sis

• Service error, yes. But damn, Ishikawa is hitting great!

She showed she's ready for this over the summer: two gold medals, two MVPs in the U20 and Asian Champ

• Waitttttt. Goncha was talking to her coach and SMILES????????? GONCHA SMILESSSSSSSS?

Goncha with emotions > all your faves :lol:

• I wish they'd make it standard to show those Setter Contact Points after every set. They say a lot

• Hopefully she can still grow at least 4 cm.

I don't think she's going to grow any taller but the Player blurb thing here said 171cm. She played at 174cm over the summer. So there's three cms she lost :rolll:

• Russia is playing better defense than I'm used to

• Gonch blocked twice in a row, once from each side. Let's hope it's a trend :)