Polish NT 2019

• Not easy decision for Polanska, she already knows she is too good for pro volleyball these days and does not need to prove herself so I get if she refuses the offer but her fans still want to see her play :heart:

She can teach Alagierska so much...

• Yaas, especially in terms of serve. Alagierska's serves are so boring. How she can score so many points from aces? That's not fair for opposite teams 🙁

• Middle Blocker i think 4 Player Montreux - VNL is good for OG Qualification.

• A lot of NTs had to give a rest for their players after long and exhausting club season. Our players didn’t have such problem. Smarzek and Kakolewska ended early, Plesnierowicz, Medrzyk didn’t play whole season, Stysiak didn’t play from December. The only girls which played the most are Alagierska and Efimienko.

And don’t lie or make a fool, we have only one important match during this year - 4th August, Poland-Serbia. On that day team has to be prepared perfectly and there is not time to waste. Girls need to play with each other against strong opponents.

The only problem that I see at this moment is Martyna Grajber. She should be strong point in reception while she is weaker than Stysiak. Our coach did one good step further and he placed Grajber to Stysiak in starting 6 which was very good move and I wish to see more - Mucha or Rozanski in starting 6.

Whats the deal with you and grajber. You are bitching about her in every single post. Alright, we got it, she is clearly not your favorite player but it starts to sound like Karch bashing of Shame:down:

• Whats the deal with you and grajber. You are bitching about her in every single post. Alright, we got it, she is clearly not your favorite player but it starts to sound like Karch bashing of Shame:down:

Because she is not NT level player and I have to watch her.

Also her teammates have to cover her looses and we have much better prospects sitting on bench and in Poland. This is sad. And during this season (Montreux and VNL) in total games 11, she had only one decent game, I won;t describe the rest anymore.

• Ratings Poland-Brazil (Wednesday)

TVP Sport 330,000

Polsat Sport 325,000

• In this article is described how big hopes for Polish NT was Smarzek and how now is Stysiak. Smarzek says that there was a lot hype around her and she hopes that there won’t be so much hype around Stysiak to let her develop easily. Also Smarzek is very happy that Stysiak plays in starting 6 as her play is easier - there is another strong wing to win the points.

• Roster Week 3

MB : Klaudia Alagierska

Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska

Agnieszka Kąkolewska

Kamila Witkowska

OH : Martyna Grajber

Natalia Mędrzyk

Olivia Różańsk

Magdalena Stysiak

S : Julia Nowika

Marlena Pleśnierowicz

OPP : Malwina Smarzek

Monika Bocieck

Libero : Monika Jagła

Maria Stenzel

• This is week 3 roster.;)

• Roster Week 4

MB : Klaudia Alagierska

Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska

Agnieszka Kąkolewska

Kamila Witkowska

OH : Martyna Grajber

Natalia Mędrzyk

Olivia Różańsk

Magdalena Stysiak

Zuzanna Góreck

S : Julia Nowika

Joanna Wołosz

OPP : Malwina Smarzek

Libero : Maria Stenzel

Monika Jagła

• Górecka :super::super::obey::obey: I wanted her more than Wołosz tbh!!

• She thinks Stysiak will be better than she was, she has bigger potential and better physical conditions. Glinka is happy that Magda is playing because Malwina Smarzek needs somebody to help and for sure Stysiak will be our NT leader soon. Glinka’s husband is Stysiak’s manager and he wants all the best for her so probably Stysiak will play in Italy ;)