Montreux Volley Masters 2019

• Any livestream for tonight’s semi finals?

• livestream365 changed, merged, or something and I'm not getting a stream there .. but polsat has it:

https://ssl.ustreamix.com/embed.php?id=polsat-sport

• livestream365 has it now. the polsat is better video, the livestream has english commentary

• Poland looks absolutely ferocious

• The referees are quite strict on rotation faults in Montreux, and the players are not quite used to this.

I don't think teams really commit a rotation error. Referees call the error because setters or middles escape too early which is quite normal for most referees. I once had to swear to a referee after he called 3 errors on me in a match and claimed I was leaving too early. That actually shows how amateur referees are in Montreux unfortunately.

• Germany did this to Swiss, too ... Tip tip tip. Lots of tipping in this tournament

• Service errors are a bummer :P

• Ceilings are a bummer , too :rolll:

• What has happened to Onuma? She used to be very powerful hitter, seems like her best days have gone.:(

• Thailand was just really out of sorts today. Poland was quite intimidating.

• If Italy got the memo about Japan's vulnerability to middle attacks we're going to see a Euro-Final, I think.

• Of course I have write this :D

Grajber today 2/9 while Stysiak appeared today only three times for only a while and scored 3/3 plus one block. Also Martyna was very unstable today in reception.

Our girls have huge potential and I hope this tournament will proof to the coach that Grajber is useless and too weak for top teams.

Smarzek, 21p today, she is brilliant.