Brazilian NT 2019

• I'm really surprised how good Lorenne is playing. I watched so many of Osasco's games and she was awful whenever she came in. When she tried to hit, got blocked straight down, her tips were picked up. Playing like this she deserves her spot in the NT, but I'm afraid her current 'success' is due to teams not being prepared for her.. only time will tell

Yeah thats correct but i am liking her diagonal as compared to tandara! Her serves are powerful as well not to mention how she defends and surprisingly she blocks hard. Yeah. Her succcess may be true to her surprise entry that tactical teams from other nt teams cant determine her strwngths and weaknesses. But i really like her!!! Being not happy in court is an atypical for any braziliaj player but stalking her in ig makes me sense she is an introvert, shy gal.

• Yeah thats correct but i am liking her diagonal as compared to tandara! Her serves are powerful as well not to mention how she defends and surprisingly she blocks hard. Yeah. Her succcess may be true to her surprise entry that tactical teams from other nt teams cant determine her strwngths and weaknesses. But i really like her!!! Being not happy in court is an atypical for any braziliaj player but stalking her in ig makes me sense she is an introvert, shy gal.

I have nothing against her being the second OPP, playing like this she deserves it 100%. But as I said, it's too big of a difference compared to how she played in Osasco, and I think she'll get back to that sooner or later

• I have nothing against her being the second OPP, playing like this she deserves it 100%. But as I said, it's too big of a difference compared to how she played in Osasco, and I think she'll get back to that sooner or later

maybe ze wont invite her next south american. Geee brazil had two match points

• Glad to know Sheilla, Fabiana and Camila Brait are coming back to the National Team! This team has so many gaps ups and downs that we really need everyone available to stand a chance to get a medal at the Olympics next year. Hope Garay decides on coming back also.

It will be a pleasure to see them again playing for our NT. I'm sure I'll follow this South American Championship like I'm not doing with our NT in the recent years.

Glad to know yet that Zé announced his retirement from the National Team after Tokyo. We just need to move on. I won't come up with critics about his job because I'm really grateful to him about everything he did to our volleyball. First men's gold medal in Barcelona, first women's gold medal in Beijing, three gold medals overall and so many good things that the only thing I could do is support his job and the team in this last year. Nevertheless, we need a deep change from the under categories to the main team if we want to be competitive again.

In my opinion, the physical conditioning of key players like Natalia in Tokyo must be decisive to our chances to get a medal. Hope they have a healthy club season this year!

• Thank you for that. This is really important. Brazilian fans can be ungrateful sometimes.

• are we having this roster for the south american?

Setter: roberta, fabiola

Mb: bia, carol, mara, mayany

Opposites: lorenne, shiella

Outaide hitters: gabi, drussyla, tandara natalia, gabi candido

Libero: camilla brait, leia

• The roster has not been released yet.

• Sheilla is the best VB player I've seen in my entire life. I missed her.

• Sheilla is the best VB player I've seen in my entire life. I missed her.

She does things that she makes look so easy! I'm not sold yet about her return but she is freaking amazing indeed

• She does things that she makes look so easy! I'm not sold yet about her return but she is freaking amazing indeed

Yes. I wish she would not come back, but well...if she's back then let her shine

• So how was Sheilla's game? I said a couple of pages ago if Sheilla just shows a decent-enough level she will take the starting spot. I kinda miss Sheilla too

• So how was Sheilla's game? I said a couple of pages ago if Sheilla just shows a decent-enough level she will take the starting spot. I kinda miss Sheilla too

She was okay for someone who hasn't been playing for more than 3 years. She had some nice Sheilla shots but this match cannot be a parameter. The level was very low. Argentina sent their B team...

• She was okay for someone who hasn't been playing for more than 3 years. She had some nice Sheilla shots but this match cannot be a parameter. The level was very low. Argentina sent their B team...

Yes. Thats corrext those diagonals are nice to wat h but if tokyo is today, lorenne will be strong starter to be subbed by tandara. Hence, tandara is great with roberta. Lorenne is for macris.

Love those fast sets of roberta for mara.