Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• too much pasta/carbs?????

Sorry but that's a stereotype... I'm Italian and I don't eat pasta/carbs or pizza every day. Italian food is much much more than that! :lol:

Italian food is a actually a lot about meat, fish, cheese, olive oil, wine... and Gelato, of course. Everything made with good sun-kissed ingredients and especially with Love, which is the most important ingredient.

From my experience, I travel a lot worldwide, those who say they don't like Italian food are usually vegan/vegetarians. Maybe Antonijevic is one of them?

• I really really hopes to see Folie-Ogbogu duo tonigh against Scandicci. She deserves it especially when Robin is so underperforming.

Ogbogu deserves finally to be part of team in "important" game.

Clash of titans. Scandicci is finally in better shape, far from perfect but at least I hope someone will Come near to Conegliano.

• talian Serie A1 game of the week Imoco Conegliano vs Scandicci ... 11/24/2019.. 8am PST

Scandicci fresh off of their CL upset five setter over Vakif on the road has established itself as the main threat to Imoco dominance. And it is the emergence of two teenagers who are making the difference. Stysiak, the Polish Douff with an upside like Gamova and Pietrini, an athletic Italian in the vein of a younger KYK10.

At OH, Bricio, finally recovering from her shoulder injury just MVP’ed in the Vakif upset combining serve, attack and receive in a potent combination. Pietrini, a solid hitter, must control her receiving yip’s which she is susceptible to. Still L. Bosetti and the Serb Milenkovic are on the bench to sub for defense.

Kim Hill, the #1 defensive OH will need to display all of her excellent floor defense, solid reception, and serving, but as the fourth option on attack needs to only hit in the low 40% range. If Sylla holds her passing her attack is strong and Geerties on the bench can shore up the defense if needed.

At OP Egonu can go nuclear, but Sloetjes and Stysiak combined are solid enough to neutralize. Out-of- system points in long rallies favor Imoco but Egonu can get error prone.

Imoco starts Folie and Robin at MB with Chiaka off the bench. The counter is Stevanovic and Kakolewska, and the young Lubian. Clearly and advantage for Imoco here as the Folie/Woloz connection is at the level of a Pas de Deux.

Imoco has the top Italian NT libero in De Gennaro versus Merlo. Advantage Imoco but the biggest differential is the play of the setter, Woloz, who has already blended Egonu into the mix without over using her. Her added mix of floor defense, blocking and serving makes her world #1. Malinov is still discovering the needs of her attackers.

Imoco’s recent performance in its CL opener was uninspired and went five so a five setter would be no surprise. Imoco is the favorite with its veterans but the two teenagers on the cusp of greatness could just create an upset. I pick Imoco Conegliano in this first round but a loss would not be an upset just the preliminary to a series of battles that will unfold as the season progresses. An Olympic year is like an NBA contract year and the level of effort makes for beautiful volleyball.

Read more: http://volleytalk.proboards.co…ason?page=8#ixzz66DCehtHe

• I can't :(

I don't know what happend with live stream 365 page. They always streamed every match :/

• Solid volleyball so far.(less than i expected)

Egonu makes a diference so far, a little drama on the end of the set from 24-20 for Imocco to 24-23, but Egonu won the set for Imocco.

I like to see Ogbogu in second set before De Kruijf. She needs more playing time.

• Conegliano won the first set. Both teams aren't playing high level volleyball. They make many many errors. Wolosz ignoring the middles so far:sleeping:

• I'm watching it on Lvf tv. Good match so far, some serve mistakes in the middle of it but the teams were really close throughout all of it.

It's Egonu vs Stysiak for now..

• I can't :(

I don't know what happend with live stream 365 page. They always streamed every match :/

Maybe they will be stream from second set, i know that sometimes i could not find the match from the start.

• ;(;(;(

Still without streams, i hate them

• I haven't seen Kakolewska taking a full swing at the ball and only tipping, but it works so far:lol:

• Now Novara-Monza is tie, 14-14.. it must be an interesting game that too.

Conegliano is playing smoothly, and everybody is contributing, great set for De Krujif.

• Wow she realy not fit for this game, she strugle even in her best skills-reception.

• Conegliano is crushing Scandicci now :white:

And by looking at stats, Robin is FINALLY playing good... Conegliano was missing her.