Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• are you sure? According to stats, Vargas was OPP against Aydin while Thompson was OH.

It's true actually, sorry she was playing as receiving Opp, tbh I didn't pay attention as the stream was very bad (no tv stream)

But, Vargas was definitely receiving too when I watched. Probably Terzic is trying out whose the better receiver out of the two.

• btw Aydin played finally a great game, especially the Plak-Boz main attackers duo of Aydin. They walked through PTT who had been playing very good recently beating Galatasaray 3-1 and even playing good vs top 3 and because of it were the favorites of the match.

I hope they keep this up, both Boz and Plak are known for being fired up when it matters most so I'm curious for the play-offs :D I know the team atmosphere is still great despite the rocky season.

Balkestein still struggling, but her defensive job is a lot obviously.

• Boskovic with 27 points in three sets, and yes that is amazing performance individualy but tbh we all know how much she is amazing, but for Eczacibasi that is so bad, because against better and stronger oponents she can not win match alone always.

• Yesilyurt won 3-0 against GS. GS played mostly with bench players, aiming to lose, so that Yesilyurt finishes the season in 5th place and matches GS in quarter finals. In that way THY is almost guaranteed to finish at 6th place and will play against Fenerbahce.

• Yesilyurt won 3-0 against GS. GS played mostly with bench players, aiming to lose, so that Yesilyurt finishes the season in 5th place and matches GS in quarter finals. In that way THY is almost guaranteed to finish at 6th place and will play against Fenerbahce.

I missed the live stream because Altinli forgot to alert me

If anyone comes across a replay please post it

This is ugly!

• there weren’t any stream as far as I know.

Rats

• This is ugly!

Typical GS of Ataman, last time he snatched contracts of Rykhliuk and Beliën from opponent BJK at play-offs which were left not playing well to be able to play European cups next season.

#CancelGS

• Typical GS of Ataman, last time he snatched contracts of Rykhliuk and Beliën from opponent BJK at play-offs which were left not playing well to be able to play European cups next season.

#CancelGS

What GS did is not sportsmanship but FB did the same thing twice in past, should we cancel them too?

• GO AGY BEAT GS!!!

It wouldn't be the first time calculations backfired.

I don't think it will happen and it is not good for next season's European cup attendance as well since Yeşilyurt is only one year project and I expect them to end up like Beylikdüzü next year. Thy could have a chance but they lost so many easy matches, current situation is their own fault

• What GS did is not sportsmanship but FB did the same thing twice in past, should we cancel them too?

Ataman's GS is a big flop, what he did with Rykhliuk and Beliën is one of the worst things ever happened in this league tbh (on sportsmanship) and it didn't get any attention basically! He has also like a mini-dictatorship over there!

Not to compare with FB at all. You always have to bring up FB when people critique GS smh sis cmon.

• I don't think it will happen and it is not good for next season's European cup attendance as well since Yeşilyurt is only one year project and I expect them to end up like Beylikdüzü next year. Thy could have a chance but they lost so many easy matches, current situation is their own fault

I know but I still hope GS loses lol also you never know. Yeşilyurt is a club that has done decent more often in history also.

• Ataman's GS is a big flop, what he did with Rykhliuk and Beliën is one of the worst things ever happened in this league tbh (on sportsmanship) and it didn't get any attention basically! He has also like a mini-dictatorship over there!

Not to compare with FB at all. You always have to bring up FB when people critique GS smh sis cmon.

That's because you are so biased when it comes to GS, whatever they do wrong is 10 times worse and whatever they do good is like a quarter good, lol :D

Ah come on! Belien was injured whole season almost last year and she did not play most matches in second half. About Rykhliuk, I agree. Though this is nothing new, most VVSL teams already planned their transfer a month ago. So most players today know where they will play next season. For example Asli, she will most likely move to THY (can this be the reason Ataman wants to avoid THY in quarters lol :D). Same thing happened GS a few seasons ago, players like Gamze performed terrible since they already signed with big clubs. I still remember the terrible performance they had against FB in the finals.

• That's because you are so biased when it comes to GS, whatever they do wrong is 10 times worse and whatever they do good is like a quarter good, lol :D

Ah come on! Belien was injured whole season almost last year and she did not play most matches in second half. About Rykhliuk, I agree. Though this is nothing new, most VVSL teams already planned their transfer a month ago. So most players today know where they will play next season. For example Asli, she will most likely move to THY (can this be the reason Ataman wants to avoid THY in quarters lol :D). Same thing happened GS a few seasons ago, players like Gamze performed terrible since they already signed with big clubs. I still remember the terrible performance they had against FB in the finals.

We thought Asli will go to FB or Eczaci, not THY. Interesting.

well, Ataman cries like a baby when a player is transferred from his team but he does the same thing to other teams eventually, as you pointed out you need to have your team plans ready for the next season just by now, otherwise you can end up like Beylikduzu.

I do not like these kind of games that teams play but it happens. Every team does it if it has any good in it.

By the way, I remember their poor performance against FB but the most important one was in CL semifinal. They flopped big time unfortunately.

• I agree most of the teams transfer players or contact with the players before season end. That's Okey but players should play just like they normally do. What Rykhluik did last season was unprofessional. She literally didn't even want to be on court against Gs. Bcz of her Besiktas lost the match.

• I agree on that, I really did not want Olessia to be transferred for that reason. It is more about players and their professionalism than clubs. Getting a fat contract next season in a good team should not make you play less or not care. If I were a manager, I would simply never transfer such players. What if she does the same thing to GS when her contract is ending? Would not be surprise at all.

• That's because you are so biased when it comes to GS, whatever they do wrong is 10 times worse and whatever they do good is like a quarter good, lol :D

That is so untrue and I guess it's your coping mechanism so you can hate on FB. I said it before and I will say it again, I can't give 2 flying rats about the hooligan-esque competition between FB and GS and it doesn't effect me in the slightest. I hate Turkish football in general.

I have had so many seasons now that I supported GS over any other team in VVSL so it's crazy to me that you'd even say this as I supported them here for you to also see. But I have also consistently said that I do not like Ataman, don't think he is a good coach but with the dictatorship he created there it seems he won't leave either which ends my patience with the problems there.

But realistically following you, you almost always point out how FB's team won't work for that season LOL always when there is something negative about GS you have to mention FB. And you are very defensive about Gala too.

Yes Fenerbahçe is my favorite club in volleyball, no this is not because of the hooligan culture that is in football. It is because of Kim Yeon Koung, Eda, Sokolova, Fabiana, Tom etc. the FB marches have so much better messages than other teams usually, the raw fighting energy they can bring etc.

• Said the girl who suggested GS volley should be cancelled just because picking their opponent in the quarters.

How did we come to holiganism and football? World is not black or white, you are just some tons darker when it comes to GS. I remember a recent message from you saying "GS's mediocre players..." while we were talking about the best attacker MB of the league back then.

Well for years in a row, I point out FB's weaknesses and they come true. This season I was worried mostly about libero and middles and we saw how Aylin performed so far. Anyway, we might be biased subconsiously and this includes me, hopefully I am not being unfair to FB and their players.