2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I heard that Thompson will be in Italy next season. She might go to Monza. Monza was interested in her last year but she accepted the offer from Fenerbahce. (Monza didn't renew with Ortolani-Plummer)

Actually Monza wanted to keep Plummer, but she got a bigger offer from Japan. Same as Rosamaria, that had few offers from Italy and Turkey too.

• It would be great that admins are asking for source because Like I said only toguttt is here from the inside.

And to mention in your post I'm thinking or I'm guessing, not like you know it because it is trolling. Coming from me.

• Is Danesi staying in Monza? I think she deserves a better team.

I agree but TBH what club for example, Conegliano and Novara already finish with middle transfer, also Scandicci hire Popovic.... which club remained , better than Monza. (Busto obviously cut budget a lot)

• Actually Monza wanted to keep Plummer, but she got a bigger offer from Japan. Same as Rosamaria, that had few offers from Italy and Turkey too.

If Plummer is planning to be an OH in the future for USA, she can kiss that goodbye if she plans to play in Japan. She won't be getting any passing reps there as she'd mostly be used for scoring. Same as with Simone Lee. Maybe she plans on being an Opposite more in her career.

• I agree but TBH what club for example, Conegliano and Novara already finish with middle transfer, also Scandicci hire Popovic.... which club remained , better than Monza. (Busto obviously cut budget a lot)

Busto maybe stay with the same budget but bigger clubs taked all of there players. Bigger contracts they are still singing nice domestic players. Gennari, Mingardi, Sorokaite, Picci...

• It would be great that admins are asking for source because Like I said only toguttt is here from the inside.

And to mention in your post I'm thinking or I'm guessing, not like you know it because it is trolling. Coming from me.

I never talked about my dreams on here. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Toguttt isn't the only one with friends inside clubs.

Rosamaria with an offer from Denso Airybees and Plummer having an offer to Japan. Happy?

First and last time I prove something to you.

• Rumours about Monza investing more money is fake?

They'll be on the same track of this season...

For those asking, I don't remember how long Danesi's contract is, I guess she'll stay there and will be joined by Stevanovic (strong rumors).

This is the transfer rumours thread, don't try to start shit again with people, you can ask this in the transfer news thread where we have confirmation.

For a rumour a tweet from a relative or a instagram like could already be a start for some sites...

• Why is it hard to post source ??

Before it was the RULE.

Admins QueenPicci is being rude. I think we are here to make better place with rules ?? Thank you.

• And again We already heard about Stevanovic going to Monza. And not only ones. :whistle:

• This is the transfer rumours thread, don't try to start shit again with people, you can ask this in the transfer news thread where we have confirmation.

For a rumour a tweet from a relative or a instagram like could already be a start for some sites...

I would be easier if the mods closed this topic and open a new one for rumors, so we - those who blocked him (half of the forum) - won't see his posts anymore, just because he opened this topic. :teach:

• That's good news for THY, if they keep Kingdon, they can add 1 more foreign OH to their squad and be very balanced and competitive.

Asli-Busra is ok but I'd try to get Janset Erkul and replace Busra with her.

• Busto maybe stay with the same budget but bigger clubs taked all of there players. Bigger contracts they are still singing nice domestic players. Gennari, Mingardi, Sorokaite, Picci...

But without key players from last year and with nice but not amazing domestic players that wouldn't be team with same reach.

Picci is a legend but she have 41,Sorokaite is great player but she also isn't at her peak not bad yet but, both of Gennari and Mingardi i like and they are nice but not amazing and most important thing about Busto is who will be their setter, and who will be MB duo. If all things will match even such good but not the most prominent individuals they might be suprise,but i sincerely doubt that such a thing eill happen and that they will repeat the result of this season.

• Again attack for me because I asked nicely can we got your source and QueenPicci is rude.

:sos:

• But without key players from last year and with nice but not amazing domestic players that wouldn't be team with same reach.

Picci is a legend but she have 41,Sorokaite is great player but she also isn't at her peak not bad yet but, both of Gennari and Mingardi i like and they are nice but not amazing and most important thing about Busto is who will be their setter, and who will be MB duo. If all things will match even such good but not the most prominent individuals they might be suprise,but i sincerely doubt that such a thing eill happen and that they will repeat the result of this season.

Yes indeed, until we see who will be there foreign we can't tell anything about them