EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• But that was back in 2019. Sweden now and Sweden back in the time is also good comparision. Can't judge team by two years difference.

Did they play any friendly games last two weeks? I mean Belarus and Estonia. I can't translate federation sites :(

• One thing I noticed during the tournaments: several teams have one very tall young player in their roster and it will be interesting to see them develop in the next years...

AUT: Anamarija Galic (OPP, 2001, 197cm)

FRA: Amanda Sylves (MB, 2000, 194cm)

GRE: Martha Anthouli (OPP, 2004, 198cm)

MNE: Milena Burzanovic (OH, 2000, 195cm)

SVK: Tereza Hrusecka (MB, 2002, 198cm)

ESP: Lucia Varela (MB, 2003, 197cm)

• One thing I noticed during the tournaments: several teams have one very tall young player in their roster and it will be interesting to see them develop in the next years...

GRE: Martha Anthouli (OPP, 2004, 198cm)

She's going to the University of Wisconsin in the NCAA in a couple years.

On their 2020 roster: Dana Rettke 203cm,

2021: Anna Smrek (Canada- MB) 205 cm,

2022: Anna Smrek 205 cm+ Anthouli

Giants :what: (plus a 200cm MB that doesn't play) :lol::lol:

• the french is good already and going to italy next year

• the french is good already and going to italy next year

I know, in fact I wasn't sure if I should include her because she's already on a high level, but since she's young and tall I listed her. IMO also Varela is on a good level already but she's in a weaker league so she'll have less possibilities in her development unfortunately, so I hope she'll go to a better league ASAP.

• I would include amelie rotar

she's not that tall 1.88 but good,she shined in this season in french league,she's 2000 too

idk why she isn't there

• I know, in fact I wasn't sure if I should include her because she's already on a high level, but since she's young and tall I listed her. IMO also Varela is on a good level already but she's in a weaker league so she'll have less possibilities in her development unfortunately, so I hope she'll go to a better league ASAP.

Well, she played as starter the whole season (it was her first year in 1st division). She's still 17, I think she'll play abroad in 2-3 years

• Anthouli is 205 cm (6-foot-8 and a half inch) according to this source: https://nomosllc.com/players-eve/188-martha-anthouli

She is very young and the 198 cm listing is likely an out-dated one from 2019 or so; she has grown since then. Even if the above mentioned height would be measured in shoes, which isnt unthinkable, it'd still too low.

• Anthouli is 205 cm (6-foot-8 and a half inch) according to this source: https://nomosllc.com/players-eve/188-martha-anthouli

She is very young and the 198 cm listing is likely an out-dated one from 2019 or so; she has grown since then. Even if the above mentioned height would be measured in shoes, which isnt unthinkable, it'd still too low.

that's what she told the University of Wisconsin, now that I double checked

• i just see that georgia gonna held now the away matches

are they gonna play? cev gonna allow them?

From the looks of it 205cm actually is more likely than 198cm because she looked a lot taller than everyone else in the team including Vasilantonaki :white:

• God this music in between rallies is so exhausting :aww:Do people in Belarus really listen to that so much??

I'm surprised to see Sakolchyk and Harelik on bench, have they dropped in the depth chart or does Belarus not take Estonia too seriously?