EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• i'm now watching the france vs hungary

a pity that leandra olinga had an acl because she could have helped the team,fidon dissapointed imo,i expected more from her,i expect to see amelie rotar or guewe diouf soon there

• Estonia has many players that have some experience

Millen (OH) had played in Greece and she was good. Last season she played in Vandœuvre Nancy (France)

Their setter ,Mõnnakmäe, has played for two seasons in france. (Vandœuvre Nancy, Paris Saint-Cloud)

Anu Ennok (OH) in Pfeffingen +Vandœuvre Nancy + Finland

Nette Peit (OH) in Switzerland and Finland.

Eliisa Peit (MB) in France and Finland

Kertu Laak (OPP) in Chieri

Liis Kullerkann (MB) in Volero, Vandœuvre Nancy, Paris Saint-Cloud

In euro2019 qualification they finished first against Czech, Finland and Sweden

also belarus didnt lost only against switzerland but also against slovakia and spain.

• do you know any unfo about divoux?

i heard french federation was asking to change her to french bu belgium didn't want

• A huge congratulations to Anna Czakan! Very impressive performance so far. I checked but it seems she only played in Finland till now and that makes her performance even more impressive for me:super:

She has been a points machine for a few years by now... :teach:

• What makes me very happy is, it is probably the first time I see a volleyball match live on Swedish main tv, Svt 1 and they show both matches. This will surely increase the popularity of the sport in entire Sweden, especially when Sweden won 3-0 yesterday and I hope they will win 3-0 again.

I am sure they will show matches in September on Svt 1 as well. Kom igen tjejer! :super:

• It is common in small countries. There are only small group of people intested in the sports and those families generally send all their kids to volleyball academies. It should a proud moment for parents seeing both of their kids are playing in NT.

Serdar explained it well but I can add my cup of tea. It is a very small sport in Sweden, becoming more and more popular.

Most players you see today are from volleyball families, often their parents were interested in the sport and then all kids were playing it, starting at the age of 10-11 (now a bit earlier thanks to Volleybompa and such). Today the difference is, we get players like classmates etc, so whenever a youngster enjoys playing, they often bring 3-4 of their classmates as well as their siblings.

• i hope haak make the volleyball be popular at there

as slovenia men team is doing at their country

• i hope haak make the volleyball be popular at there

as slovenia men team is doing at their country

She already does but seeing volleyball on main, unpaid tv channel is crazy. This will influence those who never heard of volleyball.

Meanwhile Sweden is playing as I suspected, terrible setter and middle performances, even the announcers were talking about middles being poor in attacking. I hope they will improve until September a bit otherwise watching your NT losing 3-0 in every match in national team can be very devastating.

• i see some moment and as mb aren't expected to attack it could be easy to score

but connection between setter and them are off and they aren't the best ones too

• I LIKE FRENCH BACK UP SETTER respaut

imo she has a bright future because actual setter is basic

• Austrian MB Nina Nesimovic got injured in the third set. Unfortunately it doesn’t look good. :(

• Definitely ACL ;( Austria is already missing their biggest MB talent Noemi Oiwoh who got the same injury in club season.

and also markovic