• Zehra scares me :super:

That was a moment :)

Love Cansu off to the side

• Brava Croatia from 18-12 to 20:20 :box:

Dumancic is alreay back :mad:

• Gui should have fielded that one

• I ain't seeing no OH problem :drink:

There's always a bit of not seeing the ocean for the whitecaps

• And France ties 1:1 where interesting second set with many good long rallies !!!:white:

• Peric makes some questionable choices in the end of the set :whistle:

I don’t blame her, Fabris couldn’t end her attacks, She had Dumancic as MB and Klaric who just started the match. Really hard to choose in this tie moments.

• Ebrar • tip monster

• I never liked Simge all this NT season. She was a beast until 2020 but this year she is so off. Her reciving is getting worse and she isnt making anything good in defence. I would give it a try to target her in serve if I were the oppenents coach.

• Some of these auto-translated captions on the youtube during timeouts are hilarious

• Sorry crovolley but go france

I didn't see the 1 set but only 3 points till now for Cazaute :what: she has been france best weapon even above gicquel and one of best OH of the tournament,but she's doing her worst game

She needs to step up csuse Lucille can do it alone and I repeat already in this site,Amelie Rotar should be in France and I wasn't wrong,Idk why she wasn't at ech qualifiers and goldean league but the girl is amazing,doing a good tournament and really mature,only thing I don't like for her is that she tips a lot but even

Only if france had better middles....

• Cansu is really the best spiking setter :rolll:

She's even faking out her team mates :)

• Hande 57% in attack :whistle: