2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• If this is "severe" then she just shouldnt start. LYY is not bad and could start... at least for set 3

Anyway, hope she would get well soon.

Exactly, if only the wrist was the problem, Li and Zhang can start.

And her wrist looked fine in vnl. Doubt it would get worse during training... these are professionals.

• I'm sort of overcome with fear and trembling that that Turkish win was the lord's way of easing me into a Japan loss to Kenya

• I'm sort of overcome with fear and trembling that that Turkish win was the lord's way of easing me into a Japan loss to Kenya

No problem if it happens. They will have more chances, remember Kenya is THE team to beat here.

• No problem if it happens. They will have more chances, remember Kenya is THE team to beat here.

• I just woke up and wtf just happened in Turkey vs China? I’m like :white:

Someone put a stick of dynamite up Cansu's butt and she blew up all over everybody

• China should beat Kenya, which means Russia should be the last match they would need a win to get to the QF. Russia did not really show anything against Italy either.

USA may play to opponent levels at times, but still more than enough talent together to win. USA will double switch a lot in match and that can change the strategy.

Italy is still very dependent on Egonu. However, she is more than often dependable.

if Zhu is having problems, that is a big hurt for China. She is the captain and also a dependable player. With her being an all around player, she carries a load with spiking, passing and defense. That injury could kill China’s chances.

Turkey can be really inconsistent. If Karakurt is on, she is a force, but when she is off, it is really bad and the body language is really negative. Eda is pretty consistent and a steadying force, but the rest of the team is ok…

with Russia, Goncharova just has no emotional moods, whether a kill, block, error, etc. honestly I have no idea if she cares or not. Others appear to care, but they are not good enough to push themhigher and it has been that way for a while. They are good enough to get to QF, but not good enough to go past that.

• you mean Argentina not Kenya.

• Turkey can be really inconsistent. If Karakurt is on, she is a force, but when she is off, it is really bad and the body language is really negative. Eda is pretty consistent and a steadying force, but the rest of the team is ok…

I agree with Turkey being inconsistent but sorry, I will drop my humble card a little bit after today I disagree. Simge, Cansu, Hande, Meliha, Zehra, no one could've done a better job if you ask me for today's match, all of them had flawless games. If this is Turkey's peak and considering the fact that Turkey has been in the top, minus 1 tournament literally in both European and World stage the past 3-4ish years I think we should start considering them a force :box:

• I just woke up and wtf just happened in Turkey vs China? I’m like :white:

Turkey served well, reception was on point, blocks were ready, defense was great. Honestly everything went well.

Edit: Cansu distributed the ball well, Ebrar did very good, Eda was Eda. Hande & Zehra contributed well. Even Meliha played a good game:lol:

• Wait… first I wake up with a 3-0 win for Turkey and now you tell me Cansu was the wow factor??? Prepare yourselves cause the apocalypse is near

Everyone played super well but I thought Cansu starting with All Ebrar all the time while Ebrar still has energy, and then switching it up to all over the place after that was brilliant . She was able to do it because TUR's passing was exquisite.

• Even Meliha played a good game

would you people stop with the "even Meliha" stuff :rolll:

• Everyone played super well but I thought Cansu starting with All Ebrar all the time while Ebrar still has energy, and then switching it up to all over the place after that was brilliant . She was able to do it because TUR's passing was exquisite.

Yea she pumped up Ebrar and got the lead and relied on adrenaline and the momentum that gave with everyone from there forward. True Cansu beauty as she does lol. Reminds me of when she came on in VB vs Eczacibasi and made perfect decisions those few years ago and they won from 2-0 and 20-10 down from the third set or something like that. But now she did it as a starter :box: