2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• so glad it's over lol.

idk if this was worse than losing 0-3 to USA at world cup or serbia at rio.

nvm, when has this squad lost to turkey? worst match by far.

To be fair, Turkey is on another level. Their defense is superb plus a very hard serving. China is one solid passing team but they struggled today because of the great services of Turkey.

Hopefully they will bounce back. Let's see what happens on QF 🙏🏻

• To be fair, Turkey is on another level. Their defense is superb plus a very hard serving. China is one solid passing team but they struggled today because of the great services of Turkey.

atm, im just hoping China can qualify for QF with how terrible their performance today.

• The Chinese players are always very humble so it's almost something I wouldn't dare to say, but I think China didn't expect Turkey this good, and that's why the score became this bad. Never underestimate your opponents, even if it's a little. especially at the Olympics.

• To be fair, Turkey is on another level. Their defense is superb plus a very hard serving. China is one solid passing team but they struggled today because of the great services of Turkey.

If they played this way they'd have won VNL for sure. This is totally different level from what I've seen them before.

• Ohhh pls don’t judge China just because of one match.

The same “hate” Italy and Serbia got after friendly match.

And they are more than fine, I do believe that big 3 are reach their peaks after pool stage.

• I'll have my Turkish friends know that it's 2:00am , I haven't slept yet , and that pretty much means I sacrificed the Japan match for that

And it was worth it <3

• C'mon, don't discredit China like that, they had a worse day, but they will bounce back i am sure of it

From Eda's interview: "We respect China a lot, they were not on their day but what matters for us is that we did great today on our end and we performed one of the best we have yet. For China I can say today they were just on their unlucky day"

Yeah, if Eda doesn't none of us have a right to lmao

• Ohhh pls don’t judge China just because of one match.

The same “hate” Italy and Serbia got after friendly match.

And they are more than fine, I do believe that big 3 are reach their peaks after pool stage.

Let's see, im hoping ZT can bring back her groove. I miss her OOS skills. They have enter the lowest pit, so tomorrow they only have one option, to climb up.

• Will the loss make sports news headline in China? Probably not, with all the medals in other disciplines.

I hope the victory will make headline in Turkey:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ALREADY trending #1 on tieba and #1 in weibo.

tieba

weibo is even more ridiculous, 23,455,258 and #2 is 8,918,287