2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Koreaaa what a potential if you actually have the Lee twins.

They would be way, way, way more competitive. Without a single doubt. Lavarini is squeezing water from a stone. Actually, not even a stone, but a fossil

• Koreaaa what a potential if you actually have the Lee twins.

Turkey could well be the one who is underutilizing its potential the most especially at the OH department by not including names like Derya, ilkin, Neriman:wall:, as for the libero section Gizem Örge

• I really dont know how KYK scoring with those rocks sent by her setter.

• How many points has scored Kim already omg :white:

12 pts. While Meryem 11.

• Oh wow, felt like a lot more :rolll: I'm not paying super attention but everytime she seems to be killing a ball

Yes! Indeed it seems she has scored way more while Meryem less. But they are tied now

• Turkey players seem offended they are expected to be playing "in the moment"

• So many mistakes by Turkey as they are their worst enemy again.

• If Turkey gets the lead, I really dont see South Korea overcoming it. So, just start blocking as the first set! They are leaving the parallel wide open! Korean sets are very predictable

• Why is Ebrar not being subbed in? For sure she can turn this around. Meryem is unstable too so might as well try with Ebrar who could probably spark the team. Turkey's spirit is slowly deferring