2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• Canada's blocks worked pretty well in set #2.

Iran are still day dreaming.

• saishuu we got the same observation, he's approach is a bit unorthodox isn't it? He's got a bit similar approach like Zhu Ting, especially the arm swing

Yeah! It's almost like he doesn't flex his body in order to build up energy while jumping, focusing entirely on his arm. There's a random guy in Brazilian league with the exact same "technique" as him and I've always found it quite weird. lol

• Wonder what was the discussion about between Marouf and Perrin? anyways, I'm good with Iran losing this one, gives moe hope to Canada to advance to QF.

• Iran are still dreaming.

This is the best games from Canada in this tournament

• Canada winning this one makes it more interesting for Pool A.

Then the chances of Poland taking No.1 in group A are high

• Congrats to Canada. Now its all open.

• Congrats to Canada! A decent win.

Perrin/Hoag/Sclater all did their jobs.

Blocking and defense were solid.

Iran were off today.

Now Poland are happy.

• Iran was not on fire today... too bad.

Ghafour isnt the most reliabble Opp. Canada was well prepared for Iranian OH.

• Good old inconsistent Iran. At least this makes the fight for positions 2-4 in this group interesting. Poland should have no problem grabbing the 1st spot now.

• Hoping a Russia x Iran QF draw :teach:

• Iran need to win at least one game, either vs Italy or vs Japan to guarantee 1/4 spot.

• Hoping a Russia x Iran QF draw :teach:

If Poland take No.1 in group A,

Brazil and Russia should be happy as they won't meet Poland in 1/4.

Looks like France maybe, but who knows.

• If Poland take No.1 in group A,

Brazil and Russia should be happy as they won't meet Poland in 1/4.

Looks like France maybe, but who knows.

There's literally nothing set in stone in group B yet. RUS, BRA, USA, FRA and ARG could all still finish 4th.

• There's literally nothing set in stone in group B yet. RUS, BRA, USA, FRA and ARG could all still finish 4th.

Theoretically, yes.

I am talking about the possibilities. Brazil/Russia/USA are favored in top 3 in group B. I can not believe Brazil will sit at No.4 after group match. We will see the trend after the match between Bra vs Roc. I just hope class A teams won't meet each other too early.