2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Zaytsev in talks with Kuzbass

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…n-talks-with-zaytsev.html

I believe there is also a rumor Anderson has some offers from some Russian clubs.. is he confirmed to leave Modena?

• Zaytsev in talks with Kuzbass

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…n-talks-with-zaytsev.html

I believe there is also a rumor Anderson has some offers from some Russian clubs.. is he confirmed to leave Modena?

Modena may actually lose half of the team. Pedrini made it very clear weeks ago.

There's also a little chance that Juantorena goes to Perugia, 'cause he wants a 2-years contract and Lube is offering a new deal just for one season.

• Cristian Savani just announced his retirement on Instagram. ;(

Well he is 38, it is impossible to be 'piccinini' for many players, especially male ones

• Well he is 38, it is impossible to be 'piccinini' for many players, especially male ones

I started playing volleyball right after I saw his NT debut (Italy vs rest of the world). ;(

He was my biggest inspiration with Dante do Amaral. :(

• 2019 Champions League final against Conegliano... She played as she was at her peak.. Such a goddess

• 2019 Champions League final against Conegliano... She played as she was at her peak.. Such a goddess

Yeap, that was it! She was glowing in the field!😍

• Two Brazilians are moving to Poland: it seems Thiaguinho (S) and Fábio (OH) are joining MKS Bedzin.

Another player from SESI might be going abroad: rumors say Turkish teams (Halkbank and Ziraat) are interested in Lucas Lóh.

• How true that Grebennikov is already done deal in Modena Volley?

• Anyone has any rumours or knowledge about where Aaron Russell might be going to?

We all have heard rumours about joining Piacenza but the topic quieted down a bit.

As a Polish fan of volleyball, I'd count on Verva Warszawa go for him (because they lost Tillie this off-season).

He would make a very good offensive-defensive pair of receivers with Kwolek but his contract would have to be really high, I believe.

But if Skra Bełchatów was able to sign T. Sander, who knows.

• Anyone has any rumours or knowledge about where Aaron Russell might be going to?

We all have heard rumours about joining Piacenza but the topic quieted down a bit.

As a Polish fan of volleyball, I'd count on Verva Warszawa go for him (because they lost Tillie this off-season).

He would make a very good offensive-defensive pair of receivers with Kwolek but his contract would have to be really high, I believe.

But if Skra Bełchatów was able to sign T. Sander, who knows.

It´s not official as Piacenza has not confirmed their roster for next season, but according to Pasini and other journalist they signed Russell, Clevenot, Grozer, Polo, Candellaro and Hierrezuelo.