Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• I feel bad for Luburic when he saved a bad pass going outside an advert board but no one took the third touch. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think there are two teams in particular that is itching to get that first win against Moscow: Zenit and Lokomotiv. I hope in Final 6 these 3 teams would be drawn together in one pool :box:

• What's the playoff format btw?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What's the playoff format btw?

Top 2 seed directly go to Final 6, #3vs#10, #4vs#9 , #5vs#8, #6vs#7 ranked teams will have to battle it out for the 4 remaining spots. After that is concluded, a draw to determine the two pools for Final 6

• Haven't watch the game yet but Fakel defeated Zenit Petersburg.

#FreeBritney

• It was a game of ups and downs. Volkov yet again being the deciding factor for Fakel while Kliuka getting too passive again.

Also, Poletaev landed weirdly at the end of 3rd set if I am not wrong and didn't play most of 4th and tie break.

• Searching the video of this match was difficult. It isn't available on tvstart pages yet but I accessed it through zenitspb's official site.

#FreeBritney

• It was a game of ups and downs. Volkov yet again being the deciding factor for Fakel while Kliuka getting too passive again.

Also, Poletaev landed weirdly at the end of 3rd set if I am not wrong and didn't play most of 4th and tie break.

Poletaev had an excellent game up until the third set, 67% in attack. I hope the injury is nothing serious. I think Zenit should rest him against the "weaker" teams so he can be fully ready for Final6.

• Maybe it's just me but is Dmitry Pashitsky being censored by tvstart? I missed his short shots because it looks like something's struggling to come out of it. :lol:

Now all I get is just his upper body clips but I'm not satisfied with that. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• We are reaching the end of the regular season. Now there's only one round left + a couple of rescheduled matches. Unless Kusbazz loses its 3 matches against Nizhny Novgorod and Enisey (2x) their second position is guaranteed, which I have to confess I didn't see it coming, congrats to them.

Poletaev hasn't played the last four matches. He is so prone to injuries, it is sad:( On the other hand Camejo returned yesterday, so hopefully, both will be ready for the playoffs and CEV Final clash

• Poletaev hasn't played the last four matches. He is so prone to injuries, it is sad:( On the other hand Camejo returned yesterday, so hopefully, both will be ready for the playoffs and CEV Final clash

That crazy jumping ability surely has a price to pay LMAO. On the other hand, I don't see Sokolov healing from his injury to return and play for the CEV Finals so I think Zenit has the slight advantage?

• That crazy jumping ability surely has a price to pay LMAO. On the other hand, I don't see Sokolov healing from his injury to return and play for the CEV Finals so I think Zenit has the slight advantage?

Reminds me of Wlazly's situation without the media fuzz.

#FreeBritney

• So we are nearing Final 6, but I really don't think we will have any surprises in the Playoff matches for the remaining 4 teams. This is my WISH for how the draw for Final 6 will look like:

Team A

Moscow*

Petersburg

Lokomotiv

Team B

Kuzbass*

Kazan

Fakel

*Moscow and Kuzbass, being ranked 1st and 2nd respectively, cannot be drawn in the same pool for Final 6

I still put Kazan as the #1 favorite, they have a lot of experience in playing big and do-or-die matches, and they can be dangerous to any team

• I almost got my wish. Wish Fakel and Loko would have switched places lol Zenit SpB should show it's best volleyball, both Moscow and Fakel can beat them and deny them to proceed which would be the biggest disappointment if ever that were to happen :gone:

• I almost got my wish. Wish Fakel and Loko would have switched places lol Zenit SpB should show it's best volleyball, both Moscow and Fakel can beat them and deny them to proceed which would be the biggest disappointment if ever that were to happen :gone:

On the bright side, at least there will be some excitement over whether Moscow can finally beat Fakel, but sadly I guess Lokomotiv isn't getting revenge on Moscow anytime soon. Moscow's group is still gonna be pretty exciting to watch.