Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Kliuka's level is going down. You can tell with his serve.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brizard is doing his damned hardest to not overplay Ursov.

He also doesn't trust Poletaev which makes all tricky with his centrals having to deal with the risky sets.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What's the name of Zenit StPetersburg's captain? The middle blocker with the arm covered by tattoos.. I like him, Russia has a lot of tall dominant MBs

• What's the name of Zenit StPetersburg's captain? The middle blocker with the arm covered by tattoos.. I like him, Russia has a lot of tall dominant MBs

The MB is Yakovlev, he only made his debut in the senior team in 2019 and he already has cemented his spot in the national team for such a short period of time.. He is currently the best MB playing in the league IMO

• The MB is Yakovlev, he only made his debut in the senior team in 2019 and he already has cemented his spot in the national team for such a short period of time.. He is currently the best MB playing in the league IMO

Thanks! I never watched him play, but he is quite impressing me today.

• I'm afraid if Petersburg can't take it in 4, Kazan will win the match if this goes to a tie-break..

• Poletaev has a long leash but this time, I don't even think it's a good idea to take him out if the game is going to a tie break. They've gelled too much as a team.

#FreeBritney

• Brizzard should just maximize Yakovlev whenever he is in the front row

• Brizzard should just maximize Yakovlev whenever he is in the front row

Definitely. I am one of those who think middles should get a lot more balls. It helps everyone, esp.cially when they are good as Iakovlev

• Kliuka the hero of this fifth set to far :white:

• What a tie-break, gosh. The block are being key in these last points.

• Poletaev needs to play better. He can't rely on single blocks.

Everyone are doing their best to win this game.

#FreeBritney

• Very lucky for Philippov for choosing to not block Earvin during the last millisecond.

#FreeBritney

• This this is such a tense 5th set fighting for each point :white:

• The consistency of St. Petersburg's libero's reception shouldn't be understated.

#FreeBritney