Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Omg Semishev looks 15, I can't believe he's 23 years old... Kliuka is playing superb in this set so far.

He reminds me of a blonde Timothée Chalamet.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Coach really needs to change Poletaev.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This isn't going to end well for Zenit St. Petersburg if they can't figure out how to make Kliuka an offensive force in the backrow.

#FreeBritney

• Zenit is not serving well and this makes a lot of difference.

As much as it is boring too watch so many balls to Sokolov, I can't blame Pankov, it is working for the team!

• Vlasov is playing really well, after some bad seasons: I remember he was considered a big prospect in Fakel, how do you see him now for NT?

• Vlasov is playing really well, after some bad seasons: I remember he was considered a big prospect in Fakel, how do you see him now for NT?

Still not enough to be part of the "A" team. Yakovlev/Kurkaev/Volvich and of course Muserskiy is ahead of him.

• Zenit looks un-organized today. They can play much better considering last night.

There are still better options than him, unfortunately.

#FreeBritney

• Still not enough to be part of the "A" team. Yakovlev/Kurkaev/Volvich and of course Muserskiy is ahead of him.

Lyzik and his Dinamo Moscow teammate is also ahead of him.

#FreeBritney

• As mentioned, there are better options, but he is improving. I feel/hope Lyzik will be in NT sooner than expected.

Won't Sammelvuo try a different thing ?

• Dinamo Moscow is in control of the game.

Only a god-tier serving can save them now.

#FreeBritney

• Still not enough to be part of the "A" team. Yakovlev/Kurkaev/Volvich and of course Muserskiy is ahead of him.

I have never been a fan of Volvich and Kurkaev, maybe that's why I see Vlasov better. The competition in that position is really fierce.

• I have never been a fan of Volvich and Kurkaev, maybe that's why I see Vlasov better. The competition in that position is really fierce.

Volvich can be dislodged but he's a Kazan player which automatically puts him on priority list.

#FreeBritney

• Pankov is so clutch.:white:

#FreeBritney