Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• even his float serve before is also good but this hybrid serve is really good but still inconsistent. He seem to go back to float serve when it’s crunch time

Kurkaev and Vlasov also changed from floating to at least a mix between jumping and floating serve this season. It might be Sammelvuo's direction.

But I like the fact of using the floating in crunch times or having an alternative to jumping serve, as it is very frustrating to see serve errors followed by errors, which is not that uncommon in certain teams/times or in the Russia NT.

• Just read a news piece saying that Alekno gave an interview following Kazan's defeat against Moscow saying Bednorz is always complaining and that the team will never achieve anything with him. Does anyone have any more details on this? :whistle:

• Just read a news piece saying that Alekno gave an interview following Kazan's defeat against Moscow saying Bednorz is always complaining and that the team will never achieve anything with him. Does anyone have any more details on this? :whistle:

:what:

• I had mentioned I could see there was something going on.

At the same time Alekno cited Bednorz bad behaviour, he also said the team is different since Berlin/Ngapeth case, irrespective of the fact that the players have his back.

To be honest, although admiring some players individually, I don't mind seeing them sinking as both players and the management staff support (in general) such a bad example as Ngapeth is.

Having said that, I still think they have weapons to reverse the situation despite internal problems.

• Poor Mikhaylov. He comes across as someone who doesn’t wanna be involve in all this mess and just wanna play volleyball.

With all the bad reputation Ngapeth has following him I am surprised there are teams that still want to hire him. Some people need to put their foot down and stand up to him. He might be a phenomenal talent but I don’t know if this kinda mess is worthy to hire him.

I hope Moscow beat them real bad so they have their wake up call.

• Zenit St. Petersburg was flawless against Lokomotiv btw:win: It is so good to see Kliuka and Poletaev playing what they can.

• So maybe the internal struggle/conflict between the players/staff is what's contributing to Kazan's problems? Re Bednorz, didn't he sign a three-year deal with Kazan? Will be tough for him and the Kazan if both parties don't go along well.

• Zenit St. Petersburg was flawless against Lokomotiv btw:win: It is so good to see Kliuka and Poletaev playing what they can.

It was an easy win, but Lokomotiv was playing really below their potential but I get your point. Poletaev had something like 80% in attack, and if they can keep this performance until the end of the season they are big favorites (even more than Moscow IMO).

• So maybe the internal struggle/conflict between the players/staff is what's contributing to Kazan's problems? Re Bednorz, didn't he sign a three-year deal with Kazan? Will be tough for him and the Kazan if both parties don't go along well.

I think he signed for 2 years. If he doesn't improve, I wonder if Kazan will really cut him at the end of the season.

• Moscow look like they are having fun, while Kazan's body language suggests they just want this game to be over with. I have never seen Kazan so dejected

• Well, you can hate Ngapeth as much as you want. He’s the only one who’s been playing well for them. But his body language tells that he doesn’t want to be there.

I think Ngapeth gets away with his artistry, as he has a beautiful game to watch. But for me, he is far from having a consistent top-level that you'd expect from someone with his calibre and name. Only some glimpses here and there and in general a middle-level game