Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Anyone knows why Zaroslinska isn't the captain of LKS Lodz anymore?:/

• in interview Masek said they wanted to change something and to put down pressure from Zaroslinska, so she can concetrate only on playing

• Wawrzynczyk, but its already for month or even longer?

• The block for LKS Lodz was the big difference and made them win the first to sets!:box:

• I don't like Antiga's decision during the game. Van Ryk is playing really bad today and she's not subbed, the same for Polańska.

Go ŁKS!

I can see the potential in van Ryk to become a good opposites, but the only thing she knows is hitting the ball hard. She should become more versatile in attack!

BTW great to see Lazovic perform much better than at the beginning of the season^^

• Developres Rzeszów - ŁKS Łódź 0:3

MVP: Katarina Lazović

https://www.tauronliga.pl/games/id/1101345.html#stats

Blagojević 15, Van Ryk 12, Polańska 7 /// Zaroślińska 20, Lazović 13, Wójcik 8

Rzeszów without Kiera’s good performance is a very average team. Rasińska should be on the court, the same as Stencel. :white:

• Somehow I'm disappointed by Antiga's coaching but maybe it's hard to demand miracles by him while his players makes very simple mistakes.

From the mid of the season Rzeszów is playing as a mediocre team. Good results, but bad style. And I'm thinking that Antiga doesn't understand women volleyball. Maybe it's just my opinion, but his decisions are really bad.

• In Antiga’s philosophy MBs are not important in attack. They must be good in block. It’s seems a little bit like a male type of volleyball. Efimienko and Polańska fits perfect, but unfortunately Stencel’s style doesn’t. IMHO she is better player than Efimienko.

• well, Stencel is an attacking MB, she is weak in block, for her it would be great to be in Chemik

• Łódź is so weak recently. Fedusio is constantly blocked, Joines-Perry can’t score but the reason of that IMO is style of Nowicka’s sets. I really dislike her as setter. 5 sets to MBs per set is not enough, especially having Centka.

From Bielsko side as like always <3 for Szlagowska. I dislike Druzkowska as wing spiked while as MB she is really decent. She should play as MB :roll: