Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Łódź is so weak recently. Fedusio is constantly blocked, Joines-Perry can’t score but the reason of that IMO is style of Nowicka’s sets. I really dislike her as setter. 5 sets to MBs per set is not enough, especially having Centka.

From Bielsko side as like always <3 for Szlagowska. I dislike Druzkowska as wing spiked while as MB she is really decent. She should play as MB :roll:

Szlagowska with 21 points and 55% in attack today, she is for me the biggest surprise of this season. She's still only 19. Bielsko's management needs to make sure they all are staying for the next season.

• Budowlani Łódź - BKS Bielsko-Biała 1:3

MVP: Karolina Drużkowska :heart:

https://www.tauronliga.pl/games/id/1101341.html#stats

Jones-Perry 24, Damaske 17, Centka 13 /// Szlagowska 21, Drużkowska 17, Orvosova 16

Amazing game by Drużkowska but also Bielsko’s setter Gajewska deserves praise :rose:Szlagowska should be called for NT, what a talent.

• Kalisz will finish in the 7th place in the table, Legionovia will be 8th.

DPD Legionovia - MKS Kalisz 2:3

MVP: Julia Szczurowska

Różański 25, Stafford 12, Szczyrba 11 /// Szczurowska 21, Szperlak 17, Ptak 13
    —————————-

Very bad season for Legionovia, only Grabka and Różański played on a decent level. Also Stafford had some amazing performances.

About Kalisz, they had only average polish players but their game looked very good when all players were healthy. Szperlak was the biggest surprise :heart: I hope players like Łysiak, Ptak or Szczurowska will stay for another season.

• Pałac will finish the season in 9th place, Wrocław in 10th.

Volley Wrocław - Pałac Bydgoszcz 2:3

MVP: Marta Ziółkowska

Rapacz 23, Murek 17, Witkowska 13 /// Dascalu 17, Żurowska 15, Ziółkowska 11

• that one handed set from Skorupa to Lukasik was even better than that for Gibbemeyer years ago

• Chemik advanced to the final.

Chemik Police - Radomka Radom 3:1

MVP: Natalia Mędrzyk :heart:

Mędrzyk 21, Brakocević 19, Baijens 12 /// Bruna 26, Łukasik 17, Bjelica 16

What a game by Mędrzyk - 67% of reception, 64% of attack, 4 aces + 1 block :heart:

• Chemik :drink:hoping tomorrow for LKS in final

• Lukasik was not so bad today, but Balucka... her kills were defended even by Chemik’s MB. No power in attack, no blocking. This match decided in a few details like MBs. Sometimes I couldn’t watch constant sets to Brakocevic. Huge respect for her that she keeps her level. Bruna is an amazing player and despite her height I would call her to NT because her technique is brilliant and she is very smart player. I really enjoy watching her play and hope she will stay in Poland for the next season.

• Lukasik was not so bad today, but Balucka... her kills were defended even by Chemik’s MB. No power in attack, no blocking. This match decided in a few details like MBs. Sometimes I couldn’t watch constant sets to Brakocevic. Huge respect for her that she keeps her level. Bruna is an amazing player and despite her height I would call her to NT because her technique is brilliant and she is very smart player. I really enjoy watching her play and hope she will stay in Poland for the next season.

Łukasik was alright, because of her contribution in block, but that girl Bałucka? Totally useless. I don't know why Moskwa was benched, she's solid blocker at least. Those kind of MBs shouldn't play in the highest division. It's painful to watch them. I hope that Zaborowska will go to another team, she is pretty talented to me, but with Roberta she will spend another season on a bench.