Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• I really dislike Nowicka in this game. She set 12 balls to her MBs. If she would know how to play with middles, Łódź would be much dangerous team.

• Standings after 17 rounds:

1. Developres Rzeszów 39* points

2. Radomka 37

3. Budowlani Łódź 35

4. ŁKS Łódź 35

5. Chemik Police 32*

6. BKS Bielsko-Biała 30

7. MKS Kalisz 24+

8. Legionovia 23

9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 21

10. #VolleyWrocław 13

11. Joker Świecie 10

12. PTPS Piła 4*

* one game less

+ one game more

Schedule for next week:

Jan 27, BKS Bielsko Biała - Joker Świecie, 18:00, Ipla [Free], Polish Cup 1/8

Jan 29, Chemik Police - Pałac Bydgoszcz, 20:30, TV

Jan 30, Budowlani Łódź - ŁKS Łódź, 15:00, Ipla [Free]

Jan 30, Developres Rzeszów - BKS Bielsko Biała, 16:00, Ipla [Free]

Jan 31, Joker Świecie - Radomka Radom, 20:30, TV

Feb 1, Legionovia - PTPS Piła, 20:30, TV

• Sucks that Jones-Perry can’t pass to save her life. Glad she found a niche in the Polish league though, but she will never find a spot in the USA A-Team. Maybe as a backup for the NORCECA/PanAm Tournaments.

• Sucks that Jones-Perry can’t pass to save her life. Glad she found a niche in the Polish league though, but she will never find a spot in the USA A-Team. Maybe as a backup for the NORCECA/PanAm Tournaments.

Are you sure about it? I think she could be a back up OPP, she is really physically strong. She is amazing, way better than e.g. Hill when she played for Atom Trefl Sopot. She was awful that time. IMO she deserves a chance., with a good coach she can be even better.

• Junior MB Julia Sudnik joined the senior team of Pałac Bydgoszcz. She will replace Kinga Różyńska who's injured.

• According to rumors, Sandra Szczygioł will leave Radomka. Club is supposed to sign new opposite. I guess it might be Julia Szczurowska

• OH Julita Molenda left Radomka Radom. She joined Stal Mielec in second division.

• stranzali give level to chemik now they're back in track

• As I mentioned few days ago, Sandra Szczygioł left Radomka. She signed with CS Sfaxien in Tunisia.

• I actually think this is one of the best matches of LKS Lodz this season, because all players playing pretty well and have good contribution!

It's a shame they are unstable, because they make many unforced errors, so they make it difficult for themselves.

If they could play like today everytime, they are pleasant to watch^^

• You're right. It looks like their best game this season. Even Lazović isn't bad today :D

• Budowlani Łódź - ŁKS Łódź 1:3

MVP: Magdalena Saad

Jones-Perry 17, Górecka 13, Fedusio 13 /// Alagierska 18, Wójcik 14, Zaroślińska 11

Finally great game by Bongaerts, she used middles a lot. :win:

Developres Rzeszów - BKS Bielsko-Biała 3:0

MVP: Kiera Van Ryk

Van Ryk 21, Efimienko 10, Blagojević 8 /// Orvosova 18, Świrad 6, Szlagowska 6