Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• I don't think she is bossy. I think she just over reacts all the time. I personally don't like her, but Brazilian fans LOVE her.

Sesi is a mess. The 4th set was ridiculous. I would normally say that Praia would win easily today against Osasco, but I don't know which from both teams is the more unstable one. Jaqueline benching for Gabi Cândido is...bizarre.

• what a crazy match. bauru had many chances to end it in the 4th.

ade is insane, so bossy. how was she in ITA, was she like this? can you imagine she and daymi in the same team? bloodbath.

They already have kinda a fight,so funny

• it looks like she’s constantly telling teammates what to do, criticizing or coaching them.

In fact she says: vai,bora that is let's go but sometimes she make some faces when somebody lost a point easily

• it looks like she’s constantly telling teammates what to do, criticizing or coaching them.

That's Jaqueline:whistle: lol

• In fact she says: vai,bora that is let's go but sometimes she make some faces when somebody lost a point easily

Exactly! Adenízia often tries to motivate her teammates and not point what they've been doing wrong. There are some moments, of course, when the whole team gets mad at Tifanny and Polina because they are have terrible defensive skills - they are basically two immobile lampposts when it comes to defense.

• ade just looks mad when the ball drops and she looks like she’s shooting daggers at her teammates. i remember watching some matches last year and she seemed to constantly harangue haak after every time they went up for a block. but yeah, i wouldn’t know what their interactions are. it’d be interesting to hear what her former teammates think.

but ade always turn away when celebrating, she’s not rude that way.

i do love juci, well i love both of them (too bad ade was always the backup for fabi & thaisa, like in london; and juci never went to the OG earlier than rio) but ade can be a better attacker (she got some bad sets from carol last night and still took a good swing) and blocker (she’s a monster there).

• I personally don't think Ade is better attacker or better blocker in comparison to Jucy.

• ade just looks mad when the ball drops and she looks like she’s shooting daggers at her teammates. i remember watching some matches last year and she seemed to constantly harangue haak after every time they went up for a block. but yeah, i wouldn’t know what their interactions are. it’d be interesting to hear what her former teammates think.

but ade always turn away when celebrating, she’s not rude that way.

i do love juci, well i love both of them (too bad ade was always the backup for fabi & thaisa, like in london ; and juci never went to the OG earlier than rio) but ade can be a better attacker (she got some bad sets from carol last night and still took a good swing) and blocker (she’s a monster there).

She has a good friendship with her former teammates

Specially with haak and carlini

She's really sweet and push to be the best you can

Unlike polina,logan tom and gamova ......

• was logan a bad teammate? i didn’t know that. i remember polina provoking the TUR team in some match and at the end naz screaming at her at match point.

how was daymi in BRA? i didn’t follow it back then. i can just imagine all the fights.

• was logan a bad teammate? i didn’t know that. i remember polina provoking the TUR team in some match and at the end naz screaming at her at match point.

how was daymi in BRA? i didn’t follow it back then. i can just imagine all the fights.

I remember I think davis speak she was such a bad teammate criticizing her about mistakes in the gamw

Daymi was provocative and has some "enemies" like tandara and elisangela

• When Tom played for the second time in Brazil (Unilever/Rio) she was very arrogant ...

• When Tom played for the second time in Brazil (Unilever/Rio) she was very arrogant ...

I don’t even remember her playing... she was overshadowed by Gabi at that time which was wonderful for her to realize the facts :)

• For me, the semis today are pretty open...

Osasco played more matches in this season than Minas, Praia and Rio combined, which might be an advantage them.

It seems so. Nicole Davis once said "Logan is a phenomenal player. I learned a lot from her about understanding the game. I learned a lot from her on how NOT to be a teammate as well".

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Volle…ro-nic/10155181718105665/

[a bit off topic, sorry for that]

• Semi final between Sesc Flamengo vs Minas will start now!