Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• After a couple of compliments, i had to look at how Cuttino plays, and really, she looks the best ever, her jumps are amazing, but let's be honest, with this technique, ie lack of technique, she has nothing to look in USA NT, she doesn't seem to feel where the ball is and how much it needs to jump and where it needs to hit it, reminds me of how one of my friends who is a professional basketball player now played volleyball in high school, for a professional player, unacceptable, and it is not that this is happening to her for the first time, she played with the same type of mistakes in Casalmagiore.

• Megan Hodge and Pri Daroit should both retire. They can't do anything well. Awful. Painful to my eyes.

• Negro is awful, clueless, don't add anything at all... The players are visibly done with him

• So basically Minas was playing poor. I wonder why the coach insisted with Megan when Kasiely was there, she won’t kill the ball for sure, just like Megan, but at least she is a much decent passer than Megan. Osasco limited Thaisa’s game & Carol’s slidr attack. How many blocks Jaque got on Carol?

And what’s up with Minas’ coach? He was picking fight? None of the Minas players tried to console him. Even after the match ended when he left early none of the player was there to talk to him. They even let him walked by them. 😂

• Can’t watch right now but is Minas losing? 😱 How’s Roberta doing?

It is so refreshing to see Roberta playing recently, she is doing super great.. after all the hate I gave to her for ages, now it's time to make amends, she is currently the best setter of the league

• It is so refreshing to see Roberta playing recently, she is doing super great.. after all the hate I gave to her for ages, now it's time to make amends, she is currently the best setter of the league

One thing I realize is how she is less dependent on Tandara now. And it works for Osasco. Everyone controbutes. Gabi C is a revelation on the outside for them. And the way Roberta tries to include Mayany as much as she can makes me happy because Mayany can be the next gen starting MB. It’s just her connection on the slide with Bia that makes me mad sometimes. How long have they been playing together and it still non-existent. 😭

• One day people will realize that the problem may not be the setter.. Bia doesn't even try to attack the balls, like, come on! Always tipping, and with such laziness... You're suppose to be, I don't know, good! And her attitude is so annoying.. she thinks she's Milena Rasic, doing super good, being spectacular when the reality is way different, waaaay different...

About Mayany, finally someone is trusting her and letting her be a protagonist, and she's delivering.. so happy for her :heart:

• One day people will realize that the problem may not be the setter.. Bia doesn't even try to attack the balls, like, come on! Always tipping, and with such laziness... You're suppose to be, I don't know, good! And her attitude is so annoying.. she thinks she's Milena Rasic, doing super good, being spectacular when the reality is way different, waaaay different...

About Mayany, finally someone is trusting her and letting her be a protagonist, and she's delivering.. so happy for her :heart:

OMG I have always feel the same way. Sometimes I feel like she never really tries to hit those slides. 😂

• After a couple of compliments, i had to look at how Cuttino plays, and really, she looks the best ever, her jumps are amazing, but let's be honest, with this technique, ie lack of technique, she has nothing to look in USA NT, she doesn't seem to feel where the ball is and how much it needs to jump and where it needs to hit it, reminds me of how one of my friends who is a professional basketball player now played volleyball in high school, for a professional player, unacceptable, and it is not that this is happening to her for the first time, she played with the same type of mistakes in Casalmagiore.

The mistakesssss she made were unbelievable and unacceptable for a professional player. Even more unbelievable was the coach still put her on court after her disastrous performance after the 1st set! How on earth would Minas let Bruna leave and waste the money to sign this foreign player...

• finally osasco playing regular

I didn't see the team playing likr that since season 13-14

• One day people will realize that the problem may not be the setter.. Bia doesn't even try to attack the balls, like, come on! Always tipping, and with such laziness...

Exactly!! Every time when she really hit the ball instead of tipping it over, I would feel like “Oh! She finally decides to hit one!!” Then after a second, I’d realize “C’mon! Isn’t it what she supposed to do most of the time, why should I feel amazed for her?”:gone:

• It is so refreshing to see Roberta playing recently, she is doing super great.. after all the hate I gave to her for ages, now it's time to make amends, she is currently the best setter of the league

I totally agree with you. Roberta is great. She might not have the best technique but she knows how to distribute her sets very well to every player in the court. Sometimes she does the basic stuff and that's all you need. Also, she is a great blocker, server and defender. She outplayed Macris yesterday in a way...I know that Minas was having an awful passing but Macris desperately setting to Thaisa at any cost was painful to watch. I hope Roberta finally goes to the Olympics, she deserved it the last time already. OTOH, I hope people realize Gattaz is not NT material. She can only do one thing good: the slide attack with Macris and that's it. She can't block, her service is like a youth player service, she can't be a leader when things go wrong. At least Bia can block. The best MBs are Thaisa, Carol, Adenizia and Mayany.

• oh please, you guys are all screaming about cuttino based on one match. it’s a joke to say she shouldn’t even be a professional player. the whole team played badly, including macris. and in the double sub, mesquita came in and what does she do? she hits it out on a low set. usually both cuttino and mesquita are very good hitters but not yesterday. cuttino’s problem is that she’s trying to be a fast hitter but she does not always get the timing or angles right. watch the other matches and see what a killer she is. she’s unstoppable when she’s on. she’s certainly improved a lot since the pan am games in 2019.

i think that dumb coach affected the mood of the team yesterday, but osasco was also really prepared for minas. roberta had a great match and deserved the viva vôlei. mayany blocked thaísa twice. they didn’t even need tandara to do much. gabi c is a great revelation. bia can’t spike but she blocks well. brait played great too.

• Just watched the match. What a game by Osasco. I think this team is very promising. I’m not a big fan of Roberta but she’s doing great lately - simple and on point performance.

About Minas... I disagree with most comments here. Cuttino was bad yesterday and made lots of mistakes. But it was one match only - I think she can do better in the future, though I am sure she is not NT material right now. I also think that Megan, despite her bad reception, has been playing ok so far.

Minas fast game, when it works, it’s beautiful to watch. But Macris has to learn how to play without her crazy fast sets considering that the reception line will not be consistent this year with Pri and Megan.