Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2020/21

• So my guess about her going to Schwerin was wrong...according to Münster's press, there were problems between Keller and Buijs, so she wanted to use a clause in her contract that allowed her to leave, but according to the club the conditions to use this clause were not fulfilled, so eventually Keller and her father/manager even hired a lawyer :what: Looks like Vilsbiburg's management also found some kind of agreement with Münster in order to buy her out of the contract.

I don't think it's a good sign when something like this happens around an 18 year old player :gone:

Due to Kim Renkema a lot of managers in this sports behave insanely. That here it a players father, doesn't necessarily make things better.

• Taylor Agost and Hayley Spelman to Schwerin.

So probably Lippmann isn't staying, but where is she going than?:/

• What position is Taylor Agost signed to play? Last year for Greece she was switched to OH and had a very solid season but the season before she was OP and was adequate but in and out of the starting lineup.

Schwerin said Universial. I think she play OH and only if Spelman injured or not b y100% she play OP

• I'm pretty sure Payne won't play for Schwerin no matter how FIVB decides her case, Schwerin's management already said so. Plus I never thought they signed her as main OPP, thus my idea that Koslowski now might want Keller instead of her. No idea who will be Schwerin's main OPP but I think Lippmann surely is an option the longer she doesn't sign anywhere else...

I'm pretty sure Payne won't play for Schwerin no matter how FIVB decides her case, Schwerin's management already said so. Plus I never thought they signed her as main OPP, thus my idea that Koslowski now might want Keller instead of her. No idea who will be Schwerin's main OPP but I think Lippmann surely is an option the longer she doesn't sign anywhere else...

Great news for schwerin

She played awfut at Brazil Superliga and thry can get a best option

I want to see kastner,she has so much potential

• What is Schwerin's most likely starting six at this point and are they considered a top-tier team this year with a chance for the championship. Also are they in CL or CV playoffs for this year.

Imoudu - Spelman

Szakmary - Agost (or Alsmeier, depending on Agost's reception)

Schölzel - Barfield

Pogany

Schwerin is surely among the top 3 teams next season together with Stuttgart and Dresden and has a chance to win titles. They're qualified for CL group stage.

• Is their roster complete yet? I could imagine they will sign another MB...

• Szakmary - Agost as outside hitter duo doesn't seem strong in serve receive...

I would play with one of them and Alsmeier to stabilize the reception.

• Szakmary - Agost as outside hitter duo doesn't seem strong in serve receive...

I would play with one of them and Alsmeier to stabilize the reception.

Szakmáry was not so much weaker than Alsmeier. Think they can play with Szakmáry and Agost.