Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• What happened to Boskovic?

She was the last infected player, and she wasn't train until few days ago, she will be with the team in the next round.

• Boskovic is not with the team.also I did not see her in the post from training shared by Eczacı yesterday.😕😕

• She was the last infected player, and she wasn't train until few days ago, she will be with the team in the next round.

Good that she'll be back soon. They could be in trouble in their difficult CL group if she wasn't there.

• This doesn't look good. JT and Hande are the only ones playing halfway decent.

For their sake, I hope it's just rustiness...

• Youtube link for Ecza-Nilufer

Sarah was so bad last season in Brazil. The team whom she played last season would be damn good with her playing on this shape.

• So far, middles may as well not be present.

• An easy win for Vakifbank at half-speed. Good match by Milena.:win:

• I honestly don't think anyone (not even Gala management) expected Koshe to play as well as she has done so far. 16 points (55%) in an easy straight set victory.:white:

• Kosheleva opens again her door for Olympics, especially when their best OH is injured :white:

Even her reception is OK.

• Americans so far the best players on the floor (JT and Wilhite).

Thy in the middle of a comeback from 0-2. Very important matches these remaining 2 for Vitra and Thy.

• How important Boskovic is for this Eczacibasi.

Last year even without her they could easily beat teams like this. They had KYK and Natalia in their roster....

• How important Boskovic is for this Eczacibasi.

Last year even without her they could easily beat teams like this. They had KYK and Natalia in their roster....

Nilufer is not a bad team, they are missing Opp too.

It is reported Bjelica had covid and that's why she is quarantined and can't join.