Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Oh, ofc not, some youngsters (Ilkin, Derya, Tugba,....) in way of experience and even absolute contribution will be more valuable.

I agree but I also have to state that she has experience and in Gio’s system, her defence can be pretty useful. Against Poland in Olympics Qualifier, Meryem was the start because she scored 40+ points but Seyma made a lot of great on point defences on very crucial points. I really don’t think Gui will just give up on her or Meryem easily for the next season. If we speak of fairness, no, neither Meryem nor Seyma deserves to be in NT. I am looking forward to seeing Gui kick Seyma’s lazy ass out of NT.

• Really? It’s not like straight men are all super respectful of women either you know.

That's true. Still doesn't justify Ebrar's actions, though.

• The way Startseva forcefully pulled Koshe towards a group hug in the effort to cool the situation was hilarious!:lol:

This is so weird because both Bosko and Koshe are sweathearts:/ Is there a video of this?

• I would've thought Ebrar would be more respectful towards women and hold them in high regard since she's attracted to them. It makes no difference I guess. I find that perplexing. I'll probably never understand her psyche.

This doesn't make any sense, like at all:aww:

• Oh, ofc not, some youngsters (Ilkin, Derya, Tugba,....) in way of experience and even absolute contribution will be more valuable.

I would add Saliha to these 3 names. On the other hand, as Umu mentioned Şeyma contributed a lot with her defense in crucial moments during olympic qualifier. This brings a question of fairness. I am curious what others think. Both Meryem and Şeyma contributed a lot during olympic qualifier. However, neither of them deserves a call with their current form. Is it fair to keep them in the roster because of their contribution earlier or other players with a better shape should go to OG?

• I would add Saliha to these 3 names. On the other hand, as Umu mentioned Şeyma contributed a lot with her defense in crucial moments during olympic qualifier. This brings a question of fairness. I am curious what others think. Both Meryem and Şeyma contributed a lot during olympic qualifier. However, neither of them deserves a call with their current form. Is it fair to keep them in the roster because of their contribution earlier or other players with a better shape should go to OG?

I believe Gio will include all of them in the wide roster and give them opportunities during VNL. If the young ones could have outstanding performance, they would get the chance to Tokyo. (But with VNL’s current planned format, I doubt if it can really be held...)

While for Boz, she does have up & down, but I think it’s completely normal to a player who is in her 30s already. More important question is, which Turkish opposite is really doing better than Boz other than Ebrar? I can only think of Ozsoy, but clearly she’s out of Gio’s consideration.

• I believe Gio will include all of them in the wide roster and give them opportunities during VNL. If the young ones could have outstanding performance, they would get the chance to Tokyo. (But with VNL’s current planned format, I doubt if it can really be held...)

While for Boz, she does have up & down, but I think it’s completely normal to a player who is in her 30s already. More important question is, which Turkish opposite is really doing better than Boz other than Ebrar? I can only think of Ozsoy, but clearly she’s out of Gio’s consideration.

I was also thinking about Neriman. When it comes to OG, both parties should leave their ego aside and work together for the best possible outcome. Neriman is the only other player who was in London with Naz and Eda. Such experience is important at clutch times. Another possible option is Gözde Yılmaz. She is not playing regularly of course but she had a lot of playing times and every time she played, she showed a very good level. She is not anything special but she could be more reliable than Meryem in the case that Ebrar would need a break.

• When it comes to OG, both parties should leave their ego aside and work together for the best possible outcome.

It could also apply to the crucial OG qualification tournament last year, but Gio clearly explained that he didn’t include Ozsoy as she didn’t participate in the whole Tokyo Olympic cycle at all. It’s about Gio’s philosophy I don’t think he would change it.

• It could also apply to the crucial OG qualification tournament last year, but Gio clearly explained that he didn’t include Ozsoy as she didn’t participate in the whole Tokyo Olympic cycle at all. It’s about Gio’s philosophy I don’t think he would change it.

Well the reason that she wasnt included was also Gui. He didn't invite Neriman to NT in last 2 years although she stated many times that she is ready and eager to join to NT. So I don't buy Gui's excuse

• Merve has played only 8 sets this season.I do not understand why Merve does not play even against such weak teams.eczacı have no plan for her.I hope she will leave the team as soon as possible.

She should go to galatasaray.Ataman can help her a lot to reach her potential.