Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• HELP PLEASE

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO ARE THE 5 RIVALS FROM YESILYURT AND VITRA in order to recover their postponed games

THANKS

• For the national team, guys we all keep repeating how valuable Seyma and Meryem when Turkey won against Poland in semis of the qualifier. But if Turkey had better players in the squad all match long, do you think the match would go to such a bottleneck? I mean we never know, that is just an assumption but with different and better players, that match could end 3-0 for Turkey or the other way around. What I am trying to say, I am thankful to Meryem and Seyma for their performance at that match but Turkey should not be stuck with them just because of that match as a gratitude. With better players, things could be very different in the entire qualification round and probably easier, not requiring a legendary surprising performance from any of these players.

• HELP PLEASE

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO ARE THE 5 RIVALS FROM YESILYURT AND VITRA in order to recover their postponed games

THANKS

Eczacibasi: Besiktas, Sariyer, Ilbank, Yesilyurt, Fenerbahce

Yesilyurt: Besiktas, Beylikduzu, Sariyer, Eczacibasi, PTT, Galatasaray (this week's match due to Cev)

GS: Sariyer, Yesilyurt (due to CEV)

All matches that were delayed:

GALATASARAY HDI SİGORTA - SARIYER BLD.

İLBANK - VAKIFBANK

FENERBAHÇE OPET - İLBANK

SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT - BEYLİKDÜZÜ VOLEYBOL İHTİSAS

İLBANK - ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA

SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT - SARIYER BLD.

BEŞİKTAŞ - SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT

KUZEYBORU - PTT

BEYLİKDÜZÜ VOLEYBOL İHTİSAS - NİLÜFER BLD.

SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT - ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA

ÇAN GENÇLİK KALE SPOR - KUZEYBORU

ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA - BEŞİKTAŞ

FENERBAHÇE OPET - ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA

BEYLİKDÜZÜ VOLEYBOL İHTİSAS - ÇAN GENÇLİK KALE SPOR

SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT - PTT

ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA - SARIYER BLD.

TÜRK HAVA YOLLARI - BEŞİKTAŞ

GALATASARAY HDI SİGORTA - SİSTEM9 YEŞİLYURT

• Yagmur :rose:

Also Tokyo will have the blue queen Boz, y'all make no sense 8o don't even worry about it. There is days top players can't show those perfs either, teamwork is still a thing. Not just Poland, I remember her serves alone scared everyone vs Serbia, she has continuously contributed the past 4 years. Her arrival changed the entire vibes of the TR NT the last couple years, there is no one better anyway, let alone Gözde Yilmaz lmao, how disrespectful calling her would be, she doesnt have int experience + the message would be terrible.

When it comes to top teams, I don't get why some ppl keep saying every chance they have players that cant play in top teams like Meryem. She was literally good in Fenerbahçe, not really a starter but good. And other than that she has only been in GS if that counts as top team but that entire team was messy from the start, they could only win when Hande (our best player probably) was doing unimaginable things and only then. Meryem deliberately denied being the top team bench warmer each year.

So yea replacing Meryem bcs 2 bad league perfs, yea no :lol:

Seyma will probably also be there since she was inportant the past years + her block and backrow defense. But Fatma will very surely lose her spot imho.

• Where is Havili.

Surprised FB struggled so much with their starters vs the exact same team that last year struggled to get a set vs most opponents and Karayollari misses their best player :D

Kudos to Karayollari btw, not much has changed in their line-up but they are a complete different team being together for a longer time.

• Well, it would be stupid to change the generation during OG year but I hope Turkey will seek better players in next cycle. When I say I want Seyma out of NT, I say it because I believe she doesn’t deserve it and there are young players who has potential to do better. She hasn’t improved at all over the years yet she still gets a call because of the fact that we don’t have many OHs who could contribute.

I am so sorry for Fatma, she has only herself to blame. She refused offers from big clubs when she came back from US, said she wanted to play yet she has been wasting her talent for the last few years. She also doesn’t deserve a call but if Seyma and Meryem get a call, Fatma should also get a call.

• FB is in a terrible shape:white: can't believe they lost 2 sets against Karayolları, which doesn't have any good players except Havili

• Well, it would be stupid to change the generation during OG year but I hope Turkey will seek better players in next cycle. When I say I want Seyma out of NT, I say it because I believe she doesn’t deserve it and there are young players who has potential to do better. She hasn’t improved at all over the years yet she still gets a call because of the fact that we don’t have many OHs who could contribute.

I am so sorry for Fatma, she has only herself to blame. She refused offers from big clubs when she came back from US, said she wanted to play yet she has been wasting her talent for the last few years. She also doesn’t deserve a call but if Seyma and Meryem get a call, Fatma should also get a call.

Both Şeyma and Meryem plays as starter, Fatma doesn't.

I don't know what Fatma has been thinking but tbh her spot was never as locked as Meryem or Seyma. She only had occasional perfs really and even Fulden Ural had that (much less ofc)

If there is anyone that will be replaced it's definitely Fatma and frankly with her choice this year I kinda won't feel too bad if it happens for at least the sake of 1 next-gen player.

• FB is in a terrible shape:white: can't believe they lost 2 sets against Karayolları, which doesn't have any good players except Havili

Do you know if Havili played other sets? Bcs in the 5th, when I tuned in I didn't see her.

• Do you know if Havili played other sets? Bcs in the 5th, when I tuned in I didn't see her.

She played in first 2 sets indeed

• Fenerbahce 14% perfect passing:

Yilmaz 8%

Busa 13%

Mihajlovic 17%

Cetin 19%

:gone:

And there are people complaining abour Naz usually. :what:

These numbers are amateurish. And once more their service was ineffective (8 mistakes and 4 aces).

Time to understand Terzic is useless outside his NT. Not only they are worse than ever at passing, they even lost their power from the service line.

About Vargas, a few weeks ago there was a rumor she has some problems with her shoulder. Not sure what's going on with her.