Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• That was nice serving from MBH

• Naz has been criticized a lot recently, but not a single setter in the world would be able to show a good performance with this bad reception!

Busa should be in for Mihajlovic to stabilize the reception. Next to that Mihajlovic isn't contributing anything in attack either:gone:

• I realized that we're 26 points in and Haak just now scored her first point...

• Maja using Kübra like she is Rasic :lol:

I'm not a Maja fan but she is ridiculously smart at doing her job. Has she ever done a bump set in her life?

• Looked like Busa got hurt in that last point, hopefully nothing serious. I think they need both Robinson and Busa on court or they will just be blown away by Vakif's serves again.

• I'm envious of European setters, tbh

• Dicle is out Beliz is in

Birankica is starting the 2nd set as well:what:

this just doesnt make any sense Terziç! They can't use Eda with this reception line.:mad: Robinson showed before that she can be a scorer OH if necessary so why not put Busa as OH2 and play with Robinson as OH1

• MBH not having the best hitting game but I'm liking her defensive game. Not as clunky as I remember her being sometimes

• Haak is not scoring at the moment and MBH just got subbed after 2-3 errors in a row. Gabi in.