Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Gong’s reception has become the best among the hitters in Chinese NT, she’s their most reliable receiver in the WC last year.

Gong’s weakness is her attack i/o reception. She isn’t as strong as European Opps, and her attack at pos.4 isn’t that good either, so she can’t be OH ever her reception is good. She would only be fit in a team which has a offensive OH like Brankica or Zhu & Zhang.

I also hope to see these Chinese players to play abroad, but the chance of their clubs to let them go is very slim... Zhu was a very special case.

I noticed this too. Gong has now become like the new Zeng Chun Lei, an Opp who can receive and has good defense. The only difference is Gong is right handed.

• But she and Beyza are fighting for a spot in starting six, i think that she has time on court.

IMO. It should be Chiaka and Yasemin playing. You don’t necessarily NEED a consistent slide attack when you have Boskovic back row in zone 1 hitting amazingly.

• IMO. It should be Chiaka and Yasemin playing. You don’t necessarily NEED a consistent slide attack when you have Boskovic back row in zone 1 hitting amazingly.

I like Yasemin and see a lot of potential in her. Somehow whenever she makes a mistake, Motta changes her immediately. I hope she will get more time instead of Beyza. It seems to me that Beyza lost her momentum and I don’t see why they should insist on her.

• Kinda off topic but Im watching Bolu vs Nevşehir (1st divison) and Kat Bell destroying the floor. Also Adora Anae I think Bolu will be in Sultans leauge next year. They could easily beat some of the current MCSL teams. They are too strong. Also Melike Yılmaz playing in first division? Like why?

• Kinda off topic but Im watching Bolu vs Nevşehir (1st divison) and Kat Bell destroying the floor. Also Adora Anae I think Bolu will be in Sultans leauge next year. They could easily beat some of the current MCSL teams. They are too strong. Also Melike Yılmaz playing in first division? Like why?

I mean I don’t know how Melike is doing currently but she performed good a few years ago and then she went to Galatasaray and sat on bench whole year, now she plays for first division. I don’t know, I really don’t know.

She was a very solid blocker before going to GS!

• again what happen with signal ?

Anyone else has the same problem?

It's been some weeks already

• Seyma’s none existing offense is absurd. She is awful.

I wanted to watch Hanife yet THY is still playing with Busra whose level belongs to first division. I hope they are giving her time to adapt.

Regarding THY’s libero, She is the worst.

• Alessia♥️

Yeşilyurt plays with a lot of joy

Santana doesn't look fit enough to play yet