Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• The irony is that with current standing Gala has chance to knock out Ecz from CL.
    You can’t expect from Boskovic to score 40points every match and sometimes this will be not enough if her team players doesn’t start to help her!!!

• The irony is that with current standing Gala has chance to knock out Ecz from CL.
    You can’t expect from Boskovic to score 40points every match and sometimes this will be not enough if her team players doesn’t start to help her!!!

Galatasaray doesn't have any chance to knock Eczacıbaşı out from CL bcz playoffs will be played with top 4 teams.

• Galatasaray doesn't have any chance to knock Eczacıbaşı out from CL bcz playoffs will be played with top 4 teams.

:what::what: this is idiotic, only 4teams after such a long season and fighting for every single point...

• :what::what: this is idiotic, only 4teams after such a long season and fighting for every single point...

Yeah that's bad

A pity that other teams can't fight for a place in semis

• Teams play so many games and the only thing they win at the end of the season is playing as hosts in the quarter finals.This is definetly not the equivalent of something gained by playing 30 matches in a season.This new format is fairer.

Also,this new format brings great excitement to the regular season of the league.We have been talking about who will be in the top 4 since the beginning of the year.

• I agree. Even though it sounds unfair and we could maybe watch an exciting quarter finals for once, in that way the regular season turned out to be more exciting.

Also teams like GS and Nilufer knew this from the beginning. Instead of waiting half the season, they could transfer better names. Thinking of it, GS started the season with only Olessia as foreigner, thinking that it would be enough to reach the 4th place. Then transferred Kosheleva too late. Still playing with 2 foreigners, while they could find a reasonable 3rd foreigner as MB. We saw how desperate GS's MBs were against Boskovic. All in all, I think teams are getting what they deserved.

• The season is very long and tight scheduled with 16 teams competing + European Leagues + Turkish Cup + Covid-19 . They wanted to keep the playoff phase shorter this year. I would love to see old format but this one is also good and understandable

• I think the issue with the new format is; remaining matches won't have any importance anymore since the ranking between 5-12th doesn't matter at all. Especially with 16 teams league, not having a competition for quarter final is pointless

• I agree with you serdar. What is point of playing rest of the matches :/.

• I think the issue with the new format is; remaining matches won't have any importance anymore since the ranking between 5-12th doesn't matter at all. Especially with 16 teams league, not having a competition for quarter final is pointless

not true, 5th-8th will have play off for 5th place and 13th to 16th are going to 1.Lig so nearly all team will have to fight till the end. Only thing you will obtain adding quarter final it's making reg. season totally meaningless.

• I think what serdar meant is, being 5th or 8th does not matter. I agree partly but isnt the 5th place getting a ticket for Challenge cup? Though I don't know if it is worth to win the challenge cup :S

• İlayda Uçak's injury turned out to be very serious and season is ended for her😩 she has been one of the best blocker of the league so far. I was hoping to see her in VNL this summer:down:;(

• “Merhaba, this is Julide (Jordan) from Gokturk and this is Cagla (Chiaka)”

Hilarious😂 Gokturk is the neighborhood where Eczacibasi players live and Julide and Cagla are Turkish names.

Eczacı and Vakıf do such a good job with their social media. They put a lot of great content, it is really fun to follow their accounts