Fighting Spirit Award
    – Ai Kurogo (Toray Arrows)
    Best Newcomer Award
    – Mami Yokota (Denso Airybees)
    Fair Play Award
    – Mizuki Tanaka (JT Marvelous)
    Director Award
    – Tomoko Yoshihara (JT Marvelous)

• I always knew JT had it in them to win back2back. They are a calm and collected team that knows how to win a match smoothly. They study their opponents in the 1st set and takes control from there. Winning 2 championships in a row, they will look to build on this dynasty. Will Drews stay next year? Will she stay with them until the end of her career? Interesting but until then, i hope they do even better this season with the 2 remaining cups.

Good luck JT!

• momii was better last year. This year she was inconsistent imo.

That may be, but when push came to shove we know who pushed and who got shoved.

And I would have given it to Momii as an apology for not inviting her to last year's non-existent NT :drink:

• I just noticed Empress Cup prize money was ¥10M. VLeague’s is ¥7.5M. Lol budget cut much?

V.League was 15. Maybe they split it in half for V Cup winner?

• There's also an award for "Fair Play". Should've given it to someone from Saitama, their coach just kept shouting at them through most of their games. Their match yesterday was probably his worse

Yamagishi seems to be the one who tries to control him. There was a moment match before last, I believe, where someone got called for a carry and the coach started charging onto the court to complain and Yamagishi literally shoved him back. It was beautiful :drink:

• Just watched the replay of the finals match, and I must say JT played well as a team. Drews, Thatdao, Momii, Kobata and Akutagawa played well. Tanaka played better than Hayashi.

On the other side, Kulan and Kurogo played well. Ishikawa not so much. Ogawa played better than Ohno. Had Toray won the finals, Kurogo would have been the MVP.

• Just watched the replay of the finals match, and I must say JT played well as a team. Drews, Thatdao, Momii, Kobata and Akutagawa played well. Tanaka played better than Hayashi.

On the other side, Kulan and Kurogo played well. Ishikawa not so much. Ogawa played better than Ohno. Had Toray won the finals, Kurogo would have been the MVP.

Whenever Mayu is on high energy, Kurogo doesn't have to do much and vice versa. Like in the remote match if those two tried to outplay each other in the same team it would be almost chaotic and the flow for the rest of the players would be worse.

• Question, will the NT pool gurls from JT not participate in the Asian Clubs Championship? Like are they staying to train with NT?

I don't think they will play the Asian Clubs unless they've been sent home as wide roster detritus already, which is unlikely considering who they are. Past experience suggests they won't participate.