South Korea - Women's V-League 2020-2021

• Not sure if they gonna re-sign her. But she's not that bad also for defense. Yeah their young MBs are quite good. I think they can train Kim Dasol as main setter. Is there any decent setter available?

I wish they get a tall, powerful attackers this time.

• PS better treat KYK like the queen she is after the mess of this season. But secretly I am hoping for KYK to go & play in China with Zhu Ting. Two legendary Asian OHs playing on the same team. 🥰🥰🥰

Im hoping for this too but i dont think it's going to happen😅 no rumours regarding her transfer yet tho..maybe she can go back to shanghai

• Other than GS player, other team FA player hvnt announce anything with tmr is the last day. What with KYK, isn't she still under contract? If not why her name not on FA list?

• 2021 Taebaeksan Cup National Boys Girls Middle High Volleyball Tournament started today but the girls' tournament will start on April 15 (Thu) and end on April 21 (Wed). Live streaming of the matches should be on AI Sports TV on Youtube.

The Girls' U16 and U19 matches will be held at Taebaek City National Sports Centre and Jangseong Gymnasium. Taebaek City Nation Sport Centre will host the Girls' U16 group A & B matches and all the Girls' U19 matches. Jangseong Gymnasium will host the Girls' U16 group C matches as well as the Girls' U16 knockout matches.

Due to a greater number of teams participating and time constraint, the group stage matches will only play up to three sets (all 25-points set).

Unfortunately, the winners from the previous tournament in March, Sunmyung Girls' High School and their feeder team Gyeonghae Girls' Middle School are absent for this tournament.

2021 Taebaeksan Cup National Boys Girls Middle High Volleyball

(2021 태백산배 전국 남.녀 중.고 배구대회)

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

• Other than GS player, other team FA player hvnt announce anything with tmr is the last day. What with KYK, isn't she still under contract? If not why her name not on FA list?

She's not under contract but she's not an FA because Heungkuk still has her rights for one more year. If she wants to remain in Korea, she has to sign with Heungkuk for one more year before becoming an FA.

• She's not under contract but she's not an FA because Heungkuk still has her rights for one more year. If she wants to remain in Korea, she has to sign with Heungkuk for one more year before becoming an FA.

that mean if she stay and want to move to other team, she need to ask for trade?

• If she want to play abroad again, how is it gonna be?

Some Turkish clubs: THY or VakifBank for example might offer her too, personally I hope to see her back in Turkey bcs I need a selfie-update lol.

Her old coach at her peak in Fenerbahce is in THY now and they just won the CEV Champions League ticket for next season.

• If she want to play abroad again, how is it gonna be?

It doesn't matter. She's not under contract for 2021-2022 so she can go play wherever she wants outside of Korea. However, she's only allowed to play for Heungkuk in Korea.

She is "tied" to Heungkuk for one more year before she can become an FA. Let's say KYK spends the next two seasons in Turkey and wants to return to Korea in 2023-2024, she will still have to play for Heungkuk for one more year before being allowed to go to another V-League team.

• Some Turkish clubs: THY or VakifBank for example might offer her too, personally I hope to see her back in Turkey bcs I need a selfie-update lol.

Her old coach at her peak in Fenerbahce is in THY now and they just won the CEV Champions League ticket for next season.

Wow Eczacibasi lose? Shocking news.. VakifBank is too powerful this season and they might prefer Zhu to be back.

Anyway are you Turkish? I would like to see her in Turkey also. Basically any club where she can play happy volleyball again. I miss seeing her with Eda

• Wow Eczacibasi lose? Shocking news.. VakifBank is too powerful this season and they might prefer Zhu to be back.

Anyway are you Turkish? I would like to see her in Turkey also. Basically any club where she can play happy volleyball again. I miss seeing her with Eda

Yes!

And same, let's hope she will end up somewhere, I think it is very likely. Eda-KYK :love: wish we could have that again too but Idk with coach Terzic if he will call Kim...

• It doesn't matter. She's not under contract for 2021-2022 so she can go play wherever she wants outside of Korea. However, she's only allowed to play for Heungkuk in Korea.

She is "tied" to Heungkuk for one more year before she can become an FA. Let's say KYK spends the next two seasons in Turkey and wants to return to Korea in 2023-2024, she will still have to play for Heungkuk for one more year before being allowed to go to another V-League team.

Oh thanks for this. I was wondering why she play for Heungkuk again last season after all the troubles they did to her few years back. Turns out she has no choice hmm

• Terrible news for KGC, it seems like Valentina Diouf decided not to come back to South Korea. It was reported today that Diouf has withdrawn her application for the tryout. From what I gathered from the report, Diouf received an offer from Brazil but I am not too sure if she also recently received an offer from Italy too.

Source: 1