CEV Champions League 2021

• Voronkova is smashing Moscow :obey:

• Romanova’s sets are so painful to watch... Is she really the 2nd best setter of Russia?:aww:

Well, she is having an awful season. When she played for Uralochka for sure was the 2nd best setter.

• Neither of Kurilo/Scherban/Krotkova is anywhere near high international level...

I like Kurilo. IMO, she is better than the other two you mentioned.

• How come every setters become so awful after joining Moscow while they were so good at Uralochka... Babeshina was like this and now it’s Romanova.

You forgot Ognjenovic and Carlini. They never played as bas as in Dinamo Moscow.

• It's very difficult to play in Moscow with the usually terrible reception, very different from Uralochka where they can run quite a fast game. Add to that they've only had 1 reliable attacker in recent years and even her power is now fading. This year at least they have Natalia too.

• This Enina girl. :rolll:

When I see her attempts to block all I can think about is Miley Cyrus: "I came in like a wrecking baaaaaall".

C8JG.gif

She's really painful to watch technically talking. :gone:

• Technically, yes. But at least it can be effective, which is more than we can say for Efimova. :whistle:

• It's very difficult to play in Moscow with the usually terrible reception, very different from Uralochka where they can run quite a fast game. Add to that they've only had 1 reliable attacker in recent years and even her power is now fading. This year at least they have Natalia too.

I understand that Moscow doesn’t have good reception as of Uralochka, but the problem of Romanova & Babeshina in Moscow is that both can’t constantly giving proper sets to the wings even when the reception is good. Considering both were good in Uralochka (esp. Babeshina, she impressed me a lot when she was there), just don’t get it why they are so disappointing once they leave that team.

• I wish somebody would finally switch off his microphone :aww:

The level of this match is really low :down: Seeing how Russia's OHs perform, Kosheleva definitely has a chance to even be starter again in NT this summer when Parubets is absent. Neither of Kurilo/Scherban/Krotkova is anywhere near high international level...

I m liking Kurilo game today a lot! I think that the game has been pretty good.

• Natalia had some amazing spikes on this fourth set.