2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I disagree about Cansu's sets being bad to OHs both Meliha and esp. Hande's game was also like day and night. So much better. Naz set way too low to them.

I agree that the sets to Ebrar were bad though, they need to work on that.

• Eda-Zehra is locked indeed but Zehra is not unbeatable. She is an amazing attacker but it is not uncommon that she falls asleep in blocking. Not sure if Zehra-Kubra duo will be good against teams playing with a faster tempo. But in overall, it feels weird to me that Guidetti is not giving Kubra court time yet. Maybe Eda will be home after 9 June when Zehra returns and he will use Zehra-Kubra duo after that.

• I disagree about Cansu's sets being bad to OHs both Meliha and esp. Hande's game was also like day and night. So much better. Naz set way too low to them.

I agree that the sets to Ebrar were bad though, they need to work on that.

Don't know, in one rally when camera was showing from behind, she gave one weird high set way in from antenna, following that she pushed the ball to the antenna very low. There were more of these low set/weird placement sets to zone 4, but I think she improved that towards the end of the match. With Ebrar, she needs to work more and set her more.

• Eda-Zehra is locked indeed but Zehra is not unbeatable. She is an amazing attacker but it is not uncommon that she falls asleep in blocking. Not sure if Zehra-Kubra duo will be good against teams playing with a faster tempo. But in overall, it feels weird to me that Guidetti is not giving Kubra court time yet. Maybe Eda will be home after 9 June when Zehra returns and he will use Zehra-Kubra duo after that.

Yeah Aslı offers some different dynamic with her speed. Kübra kinda doesn't when Eda is a great blocker (and attacker) and Zehra is a great attacker (and improved a lot in block) and Kübra is basically that but slower and clumsier. But still a good player.

I want to see Kübra-Asli together to compare xD

I guess Kübra has a minor injury

• I looked at Asli's volleybox profile. She's had mostly U-Squad experience, but she's DOB 1995. I think I have seen her before but I'm not sure where.

"Running Zehra out of town" was a clumsy compliment.

Nice to have 4 good+ MBs

• Did this PA guy pronounce Plummer with a French flair ... Plume-air?

• I looked at Asli's volleybox profile. She's had mostly U-Squad experience, but she's DOB 1995. I think I have seen her before but I'm not sure where.

Nice to have 4 good+ MBs

She was part of 'golden generation' who won youth ECh and WCh and Junior ECh. But she wasn't full time starter then (Kübra and Ceylan Arısan were starter MBs, the latter one had several bad injuries and never made to the top level)

• Yesterday it was PLOOOOMER :lol::lol:

Hey she just received serve and ... then attacked it. I don't understand the myth against that

Nice to have 4 good+ MBs

You might remember her from GS, she was very scorer there, kicking Vakifbank from semis in TL and scoring around 25 points against THY 2 years ago.

• 108km/h, seriously? That must be a record!:obey:

i missed it. who did that?